1: Dreams

(3rd POV)

He sat at the desk in his office, his chin resting on his hands, deep in thought. He had slicked back gray hair and a small gray beard. His blood red eyes stared forward as his fingers on his left hand started to tap on his right.

This was Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg. The Old Man of the Jewels, wielded of the Second True Magic, Kaleidoscope. He at back in his chair arms resting at his sides. He pulled his right arm up and motioned it forward, creating a tear in reality.

Through the tear could be seen another Zelretch. Behind the Second Zelretch the world was burning. Ash covered the sky as fire danced across the floor.

"What happened?" Asked Zelretch.

"The Dark Order." Responded the Second Zelretch. "They successfully summoned the Dark Grail in this reality. I arrived to late to stop them."

The First Zelretch leaned back, deep in thought. The Dark Order. They had not appeared in this reality, but in multiple other realities similar to this one they had appeared. It was always in realities where the Third Holy Grail War was the last.

In certain worlds like this one, the Third War was the final one as the grail was destroyed. The summoning of Heroic Spirits was no longer available, except for some rare cases. That was, until the Dark Order appeared. Somehow, they triggered a new war. One with a "Dark Grail."

The "Dark Order" was recent, and new. Zelretch had never heard of them before now. Their goals and motives were unknown.

"What will you do?" Asked the Second Zelretch. "I and the other Parallel Zelretches cannot help you. Each Zelretch has to create their own world's future" stated the Second Zelretch.

"You cannot help me, but maybe someone else can." Responded Zelretch. "From the other universes it's already been proven that the seven servants rule has been broken. I need someone who can summon servants, but I don't believe any person in this world has the capability to summon multiple and keep them under control."

Zelretch then grinned. "But other worlds might have some."

"You're going to abduct someone?" Asked the Second Zelretch.

"Oh, it won't be abduction. I'll find someone who will willingly want to come to this world." Grinned Zelretch.

"Good luck." Responded the Second Zelretch. The Second Zelretch disappeared from the rift as the first waved his hand across it. He waved his hand through the air, as if he was scrolling through a phone, going through different realities.

As the rift switched to another reality, Zelretch could feel an individual with lots of magical energy. Why, the amount was greater than Tohsaka's. He looked through towards the source of magical energy, revealing a teenage boy in a hospital.

Zelretch grinned once more as he watched the teenager through the rift. This one wouldn't be hard to persuade. Zelretch would have a lot of fun watching this boy's path.

. . .
(??? POV)

I wouldn't exactly say I've lived the best life. I was the son of a fairly wealthy family. I was born weak, and had to visit the hospital multiple times. Then, while I was still young, my parent and I were in a car accident. A bad one too. I lost my parents, and my weak condition became even worse. I spent probably half my life in hospitals. The only reason I'm still alive is from my parent's wealth.

Like right now, I'm currently in the hospital again. Curse this weak condition of mine. Being stuck in a hospital wasn't fun. I would look outside at the kids playing and feel jealousy burn in my soul. I wanted to be one of those kids. Have a normal life, make friends, got to school.