16: Saints

Things and went from 1 to 100 real fast.

Gray was just relaxing with his two servants in their apartment, taking a break after that big battle from last night. They hadn't defeated Shinji, but Rider ended up becoming Sakura's servant. The sun started to set as darkness started to settle in.

Things were going good. Well, that was until when someone knocked on the door.

And trust me, when you go to open that door, you don't expect to see the strongest servant.

You don't expect The King Of Heroes to be knocking on your door.

As soon as Gray opened that door, and saw the person behind him, panic rushed his system. And then a boot rushed his stomach.

Gray went flying backwards with a crash, alerting his two servants as they quickly stood up. The King Of Heroes walked into the apartment like he owned the place.

"So...this is where you mongrels were hiding." Gilgamesh said.

Scathach summoned her spear while Tamamo summoned her book. From behind Gilgamesh walked in another figure. Cu Chulainn.

Gilgamesh quickly snapped his fingers as multiple golden portals appeared around the two servants. Enkidu, the Chains of Heaven shot out of the portals. It wrapped around the two servants and tightened.

"Hmm." Gilgamesh hummed, intrigued. "It seems not only the Queen of Shadows is partly divine, but it seems that the other servant is as well."

The two struggled in the chains, but no avail. They couldn't free themselves. Gray staggered to his feet, and materialized Gae Bolg Alternative.

"Humph. Normally I would just kill you mongrels and be done with it, but Zouken has use of you." Gilgamesh stated.

He started to walk out of the apartment, with the chained up Tamamo and Scathach following him. Cu stood in front of them, keeping Gray from engaging Gilgamesh.

"It's been a while kid." He then looked at the red spear that Gray was holding. "Gae Bolg Alternative?!" He exclaimed, surprised.

He then looked back at the kid. "Looks like Shishou finally got a new apprentice. Look, from one student to another, I don't really want to hurt you. But I have to, so, no hard feelings, ok?"

Cu rushed at Gray, thrusting his spear forwards at extreme speeds. Gray barley had time to bring up his own spear to deflect it. The force sent him skidding backwards.

'Scathach! Tamamo!' Yelled Gray in his mind. He wasn't able to reach them. Maybe because of Enkidu or because they were too far.

'Crap!' Gray yelled to himself. He was feeling angry. The most angry he had felt since he had come to this world. Maybe the most emotion he has felt since coming into this world. He was going to save his servants-

No. His friends.

'I won't last long against Cu like this.' Gray thought worriedly.

As Cu approached again, this time Gray reinforced his arm, understanding it's structure and components. Cerulean lines crawled up his arms as Gray deflected another blow from Cu, this time he wasn't slid back as much.

He had done it, considering his arms hadn't exploded. He was able to reinforce his arms. Gray then went a step further as he reinforced the red spear in his hands, increasing it's strength.

Deflecting another blow from Cu, Gray matched Cu's blows as the spears crashed against each other. Cu jumped back, evading a strike from Gray.

As Cu went to strike again, Gray rolled indeed him and ran out of the apartment room. Cu quickly appeared behind him, causing Gray to use his spear to deflect Cu's oncoming one.