25: Rubies

The Einzbern-Emiya family was waiting for Taiga's arrival. They sat at the kotatsu table in the middle of the living room. There was a small television in the corner which Illya was watching.

Arturia suddenly stood up. "Master, there is a servant approaching."

Kristugu quickly stood up. "Seriously?!"

"Yes." Arturia stated.

"Let's go out. I don't want to ruin the house." He looked over to the Einzberns. "Stay in here."

"What's with them?" Illya muttered out loud as they left.

They ran outside, where Arturia summoned her hidden sword and dashed at the servant. The servant summoned his red spear and blocked the strike. The two glared at each other in a lock before someone's voice rang out.

"Stop! Stop stop stop!" Taiga ran towards the two, trying to push them apart. The two servants backed away from each other.

"Don't try to kill my boyfriend the first time you meet him!" Taiga yelled. "You're not my overprotective father!"

"Your...boyfriend?" Asked Kiritsugu.

"Yeah. My boyfriend." Taiga said.

"You know that he's a servant, right?" Kiritsugu questioned.

"Yes, I do." Taiga then brought her hand up, revealing three red command seals. "I'm also his master."

"So, you know of magecraft..." Kiritsugu sighed.

"Yeah! How dare you keep that from me!" Pouted Taiga.

"It's kind of frickin' magi law Taiga..." Kiritsugu muttered, rubbing his head.

"Uh, well...it's nice to meet you." Cu stated.

"It is nice to meet you as well. I am sorry for the earlier attack." Arturia bowed.

"Oh no! It's fine! I get it, you were just trying to keep them safe!" Cu quickly said.

"Thank you." Responded Arturia, lifting her head up.

"Alright, let's go inside." Kiritsugu stated. The others followed him as they walked into the building, to where the others were.

"Taiga!" Yelled Illya as she ran at the older girl.

"Illya!" Yelled Taiga. She picked the ten year old girl up and swung her around, before putting her back down, the two giggling.

Taiga then shook Iri's hand. "It's nice to see you again Mrs. Emiya."

"Oh no, it's nice to see you. You can just call me Iri, honey." Iri replied.

Then Taiga turned to the two Einzbern maids. "I don't think we've met. It's nice to meet you."

"It is nice to meet you as well." Sella said, with Leysritt nodding in agreement.

"What Sella said." Leysritt stated.

"Hey! Be more respectful!" Sella told her fellow maid.

"It's not that big of a deal." Leysritt retorted, easing her eyebrow.

Taiga just giggled. "So, this is your boyfriend." Stated Iri as she looked at Cu.

"Yes, he is." Taiga stated.

"When did you meet?" Asked Iri.

"We met a couple months ago, and we started dating about two months after meeting each other." Taiga stated. "We're going strong."

"How is he?" Asked Iri. She then wiggled her eyebrows. "In wrestling?"

Both Taiga and Cu blushed. "Oh, he's good." Taiga replied.