22: Rivals

Eight streaks of light flew through the air, all originating from one point. They all crashed down on different places in Fuyuki City, but no damage was done.

One crashed into a forest, and as it landed, it was revealed to be a card. The card had the design of an bowman on it, and was a of a brown color.

The card sat there for a couple days, nothing happening, just stuck in the ground. No one walked by, no one picked it up. Nothing changed, until today.

A portal appeared a few feet behind, causing three people to fall out. The first one was a man with dark blue hair and glasses. The second was a girl with spiky red hair, and the third was another girl with a blank expression, who had golden hair tied into twin tails. They stood up, brushing off dust.

"So this is where the portal lead. Another world perhaps...?" The man said.

He walked over to a tree and punched it, frustrated. "I shouldn't have worked with the Dark Order!" He yelled.

"It's not yer fault." Said the red haired girl. "We didn't know it would turn out like this."

"I should have." Growled the man. "We were trying to change the world. I didn't know that their main goal was to reach Akasha. Not only that, but they failed. And now our world is gone."

He leaned on the tree, panting. "All of those lives...gone..." he muttered sadly.

Something on the ground caught the man's attention. "Is that what I think it is?" He muttered. He walked over to the card, picking it up.

"A class card? Here?" He then analyzed it further, before smiling. "No, it's much more..."

"What is it?" Asked the red haired girl.

"It acts like a class card, and will function like it, but it's not. It's a fragment of the Holy Grail." The man said.

"That means, if we can collect all of the fragments..." the man started.

"We'd have the Holy Grail?" The red haired girl finished.

"Yes, we would just have to fuse it together with a vessel. Then, by sacrificing it, there's a possibility we could wish for our world back." The man said, pushing up his glasses.

"So we gonna do it?" Asked the red haired girl.

"Yes. This is the way." The man stated. He gave the class card to the golden haired woman. "You can use this." He stated.

"Now, it's time to find the rest..."

. . .

Luvia was lost. She had arrived in Fuyuki City early in the morning, and her mansion had already been constructed right in front of the Tohsaka Manor like she had ordered.

But she was lost. She had no idea where that was. But she wouldn't ask for help. A noble woman like herself didn't need any help!

"Are you lost?" Asked a voice from behind her. She turned around to see a man her age, with black hair and gray eyes.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Grayson Arc. You can call me Gray." The boy stated.

"My name is Luviagelita Edelfelt. You may call me Luvia." She responded.

Why is she here? That was the one thought going through Gray's mind. Why was Luvia here? Wasn't she supposed to be at the clock tower?