14: Stories

Rider's chains swung out, causing Archer to jump above them while Gray rolled underneath. Rushing forwards Gray thrust his spear towards Rider, which she swiftly dodged. Turning around, Rider blocked Archer's married swords.

Archer jumped back before rushing at Rider again, swung his blades only for them to be parried. As Archer backed off Gray appeared from behind, causing Gae Bolg Alternative to go right past Rider, having moved just in time.

Gray changed the spears direction as he transition from a thrust to swinging around, which Rider ducked under. Following with a series of short thrusts Rider slightly maneuvered her body to dodge each one before kicking Gray away.

Archer appeared again as she rolled back, dodging his swing. Archer rushed at her, causing her to bring her nails up to block the oncoming blades. All of the sudden Archer backed off, and she realized why when Gray appeared over Archer, flying towards her with his spear ready.

She barely dodged as he slammed the spear into the ground. Taking this moment of weakness she grabbed him and threw him towards Archer. Archer dodged as the Master flew past him, and the spear that was stuck in the ground disappeared.

"Forge On." Gray whispered as the spear materialized back in his hand.

Archer stared down Rider before throwing Kanshou and Bakuya at her. Using her nails, she deflected the flying blades. Archer materialized more in his hands as he threw them again, and another pair after that.

Rider kept deflecting the oncoming assault of flying blades before she was overrun and dashed out of the way. Archer dashed towards her, engaging them in a lock as they each tried to push the other away.

"What is your goal?" Asked Archer.

"It's not about my goal." Rider cryptically replied.

As Archer broke the lock, Gray appeared. Thrusting Gae Bolg Alternative forward, Rider barely brought up her nail to deflect the long red blade in time. Rider was pushed back as Gray did a series of thrusts.

Jumping back to avoid the red spear, Roder dropped her nails, now holding the chains that were connected to the nails. Swinging the nails forward Gray and Archer dodged, trying to not get stabbed by the flying nails.

. . .

Sakura ran through the streets, towards where Rin was. She had to make sure that Rin and Archer were okay. She was going to help, and she wasn't going to be dead weight. She had grabbed some gems, and could use Gandr, while not as effective as Rin's, could still blow up the gems.

Following the small doll that ran through the streets, she twisted through streets and around corners as she followed Doll Passionlip.

Eventually she arrived at a chaotic scene. Rin was staring, probably in shock, as Archer and another Master faced off against Rider. Lancer was currently fighting another Lancer, and Shinji stood watching from the other side.

"Um, Rin?" Sakura lightly called out.

Rin whirled around. "Sakura?! What are you doing here?!"

"I couldn't just leave my sister to fight without me." Replied Sakura.

"How did you get here?!" Rin asked.

"This little one." Sakura said as she picked up the Doll Passionlip. The doll waved from Sakura's hands.

Rin's eyes grew to infinite proportions as she stared at the living doll. "Huh?" She replied.

"Using Imaginary Numbers I created a living doll." Sakura explained. "Using your hair the doll was able to find you."