45: Brothers

"W-what?" Gasped Gray, slightly stumbling backwards.

"You didn't expect that, now did you?" Grinned Gray Alter.

'I'm feeling Deja Vu...' Archer thought.

"How is this possible?!" Artoria demanded.

"This shouldn't be that unbelievable. You have your own alternate self." Gray Alter retorted.

"When you split the grail in half, you also split its wielder in half. Which in fact, happened to be you. And then your second half was corrupted with All The World's Evils." Gray Alter explained. "I'm you. I'm Angra Mainyu. And I'm worse."

"What's your goal here?" Gray asked.

"I've already told you. Total reset. And I don't plan on failure." Gray Alter scoffed.

"I am the evil of the world." Gray Alter started to chant.

Gray's eyes widened in alarm. He rushed towards to Gray Alter to stop him, only to be cut off by Jalter. Her flag crashed against Gray's sword, stopping his assault.

"Disease is my body and poison is my blood"

'He has his own chant!' Archer realized.

"I have seen the evil of human"

Gray swung Excalibur Gold at Jalter, clashing their weapons together once more.

"Created as a king," Gray Alter chanted. "Will die a pawn."

The others tried to reach Gray Alter, only to be stopped by Gilles. He held his arms out, multiple portals with tentacles crawling out of them. "You won't get to my master that easily fake Jeanne!"

"Me?" Jeanne asked, confused.

"My existence will be the future's gateway"

"All evil need to be gone! Everything that caused the death of my dear Jeanne!"

"This is the only way. To save everything."

"Jalter. Step back. This is between me and him." Gray Alter ordered. Jalter nodded, jumping out of the way.

"I will be All The World's Evils."

Gray's worlds went a blinding white. Gray shielded his eyes. As he opened them, he was no longer in the giant pyramid.

He was in Gray Alter's Reality Marble.

"Like it? It suits me, doesn't it?" Gray Alter asked.

It reminded Gray so much of Archer's reality marble. So much that it hurt. Everything was dead. The ground was desolate, with dying trees everywhere. Two moons stood above, with blood red clouds floated in the sky as blood sprinkled down from them. But above all of that, was a giant circle in the sky. The corrupted grail.

"You really want to recreate the Unlimited Blade Works Shirou verses Archer scene, don't you?" Gray snorted.

"Do I even need to answer?" Replied Gray Alter. In his hand materialized a sword incredibly similar to both Gray's, Artoria's, but specially Salter's.

"Like it? I call it Excalibur Evil." Gray Alter informed.

"Your naming sense is terrible." Gray replied.

"You're one to talk with your 'Excalibur Gold'." Gray Alter retorted.

"You really are me. Gralter, then?" Gray thought.

"Don't ever call me that again." Cringed Gralter.

"I'm done with talking. Come at me!" Gralter roared.