F/DT 1K Votes Special: Yandere Phantasm

F/DT 1k Votes Special: Yandere Phantasm

Warning! Sexual innuendos oncoming! Don't read if you are too young!

"Welcome everyone to our show! I'll be your host today, Fate! And this is my co-host, Zelretch!" Fate exclaimed. He stood in front of a desk with a mic on top. Another desk was to his left, where Zelretch stood behind it.

They stood on a giant stage, with a roaring crowd in front of them. They cheered, clapping as the hosts introduced themselves.

"I think we all know why we are here, correct?" Asked Fate.

"It's a celebration of course!" Replied Zelretch.

"That's right! In a little less than two months, we went from complete zeroes to having 22k reads with 1k votes!" Announced Fate.

"Now, as a celebration, it's time for the show!" Stated Zelretch.

"The Fate/Dark Truths 1K Special!!" The two announcers exclaimed at the same time.

"Now, let's start off this show!" Yelled Fate.

The giant screen behind them roared to life, turning on. Fate and Zelretch moved out of the way, pushing their desks with them, getting off the stage so there would be no obstructions on the giant screen, so the audience could clearly watch.

. . .

Blood. Blood was everywhere. Gray spun around, looking everywhere. The floors, the walls, even the ceiling! The red splotches were everywhere. What had happened?

He looked around, noticing he was in his school. What happened? He ran through the hallways, his feet pounding against the floor, echoing through the silent halls.

The lights were off, covering the school in an eerie darkness. The only light was from the thunder which flashed through the night, lighting up the hallways.

Gray looked around, for anyone. But all he found was blood. Oh god, why was there so much blood? Stopping in the hallway, he slowly creaked open the door to a classroom.

The inside was sickening. Severed body parts were strewn about. There was even a pole in the ground, so the someone's head on it. As Gray slowly wakes closer, he realized it wasn't just anyone's head.

It was Rin's.

Gray clamped his hand over his mouth, fighting the urge to puke. What happened? Blood dripped down from where the head was severed, slowly moving down the steel pole the head was impaled on.

Who would do this? Gray slowly backed up, creeping over the dead body pieces as he left the room. It was then he unleashed his lunch upon the ground.

Wiping his mouth with his sleeve. He kept going. He needed to figure out what was going on. Then he could avenge her. Avenge all of them.

He walked down the hallway, slower and quieter than last time. The culprit could still be in the school. Gray had just realized. He didn't want to draw attention with running.

He reached the door to the Teacher's Lounge, and moved his hand towards the doorknob. He hesitated. Was it worth it? What horrors would he see in here?

Gray gulped. He had to do it. He needed to know. He opened the door, letting it creak open. He wanted to barf again. The stench of blood flooded his nose.