32: Immortals

Gray held back Berserker's strike with Gae Bolg Alternative, keeping it from hitting Miyu and Illya. "How many times have you killed him?" Asked Gray, glancing back at Miyu and Illya.

"F-four times..." muttered Miyu, still in shock.

Gray nodded. He looked to Rin. "We will talk about this later!" He stated.

Using Gae Bolg Alternative, he pushed upwards, causing Berserker to stumble back as his axe-sword was flung to the side. Gray quickly stabbed Berserker straight through the chest with Gae Bolg Alternative, killing the servant again.

"Five." Muttered Gray. Crap! Why did it have to Heracles?!

Gray backed up, as red veins crawled across Berserker's body, glowing brightly as they healed the wound in Berserker's chest. Roaring, Berserker stood back up and glared at Gray.

"Rin, Luvia." Called out Gray. "Can you provide me support?" He asked.

Rin and Luvia nodded. "We'll help distract him!" They yelled. Throwing gems, they exploded on Berserker, but didn't work.

"They aren't working?!" Cried out Rin in surprise.

"He develops a resistance to attacks!" Cried out Miyu.

I don't remember him being able to do that. Crap, this is even worse now.

"Alright then." Muttered Gray. Extending his arm, he dematerialized Gae Bolg Alternative before materializing a new weapon. It was Aestus Estus, the sword of Nero Claudius.

Berserker roared, swinging his axe-sword at Gray. Gray pushed the axe-sword to the side, deflecting it with Nero's sword. It was a surprising feat, considering the two swords difference in size.

Their weapons collie see again as Gray slowly pushed  Berserker back. As Berserker swung his axe-sword overhead, Gray ducked under it and rushed at Berserker, stabbing him straight through the chest again, but this time with Aestus Estus.

"Six." He muttered. "Halfway there."

Miyu stared shocked at the sight in front of her. Her brother knew of magecraft. He also knew Rin and Luvia. Not only that, he was also a magus, and was able to take two lives of Berserker, both quicker and easier than the two lives Miyu took. She just sat there in surprise. Illya was in a similar state of shock. Her cousin knew of magecraft and was easily fighting this Berserker.

Berserker revived once more, standing back up as Gray dematerialized Nero's sword and materialized a different weapon. This time, it was a nail attached to a chain, which looked similar to the weapons that the Rider servant had used.

Throwing them at Berserker, they lodged themselves into the servant's shoulders. Gray used them to pull Berserker towards him, before running and jumping off of Berserker's chest. Mid air he ripped the nails out and twisted around, throwing them straight into Berserker's heart.

"Seven." Gray muttered, landing on the floor. Please tell me that looked awesome...

Berserker once more fell to his knees as his veins flowed red, regenerating his body and healing his injuries. Dematerializing Rider's nails, Gray cursed in his mind. He most likely didn't have enough weapons.

Gray materialized Kanshou and Bakuya into his hands, the weapons of Heroic Spirit EMIYA. Adopting a similar fighting style to Archer, Gray let Berserker see an open ebony, and as Berserker went for that opening Gray dodged, before stabbing his swords into Berserker's chest. It was repetitive, but it was the best way to guarantee the death, by destroying the heart.

"Eight." Gray muttered. Again Berserker started to revive himself as Gray dematerialized Kanshou and Bakuya, before materializing another new weapon into his hands.