2.

The months leading up to the Diagon Alley shopping trip went by fast. Both Rose and Lily were excited to get their supplies and begin learning more about the Wizarding world.

Sev said he would meet the two inside the Alley and follow them along with McGonagall.

Petunia refused to come to London with them. No matter what she was promised she refused to step into the "freaky" world of wizards.

But both Lily and Rose knew she was simply jealous. They had been chosen for this wonderful world and she had been left out of it. It wasn't fair.

The Evans family arrived in London after their long journey, stepping out of the taxi onto charming crossroad.

On the side of the road, there was a strange-looking building... it was a pub. The name of it assured Rose and Lily they were in the right place.

The Leaky Cauldron.

"Mum, dad, right there! Look!" Rose exclaimed, pointing at the pub.

Her parents looked where she was pointing. They looked at each other before looking back at their daughter. "Rose, that's an office building. Are we sure we're at the right address?" Their mother thought aloud, looking back at the paper.

Lily and Rose suddenly remembered what Sev had told them. Muggles couldn't see it. If they wanted their parents to come with them, they'd have to drag them there.

"Rose, muggles can't see it, remember? Let's take their hands and go," Lily said to her sister, taking their father's hand and leaving Rose their mother.

The girl grabbed her mother's hand and followed after her sister. Mr. and Mrs. Evans tried to refuse and remind their children there's nothing there.

The twins continued pulling their parents along and finally, as they reached the door of the pub, it appeared for the Evans. The magic realized that the parents were being led there.

"See?" Rose said triumphantly. She let go of her mother's hand and walked side by side into the pub with Lily.

They looked around the pub, taking in the sight.

There was about ten magic folk sitting in the pub, some at the bar, some at tables placed throughout.

The inside of the pub smelled of butterscotch and alcohol. There was a fireplace to the right of the entrance with two wizards conversing intensely beside it.

Lily and Rose had never felt more out of place. Although Rose had practiced controlling her hair, it turned a dark shade of gray to represent her nerves. They were so clearly muggles in this place.

Their heads shot to the left as a hand waved to them. It belonged to Professor McGonagall, she had a calm smile on her lips as she approached.

"Welcome! I know this doesn't look like much but trust me. This is where you'll come each year when you need to get your supplies for school. I'll show you how to get to Diagon Alley now and if you ever forget, ask for the bartender, Tom. He'll help you out," the witch explained, leading them to a door they hadn't noticed on the opposite wall.

The light from outside blinded them slightly as their eyes readjusted.

They were now behind the pub, there were rubbish bins there and other than that, it was empty. This didn't look like what Severus described.