55.

Despite not having to do cardio at all in recent years, Rose ran as fast as her legs would carry her. Out the front doors of the castle, down the side of the hill and onto the path that lead to the Whomping Willow.

She was experienced with the temperamental tree at that point. With a bit of focus, Rose turned herself back into her trusty red panda and dodged the swinging branches, leaping into the tunnel at the end.

As a human, Rose ran through the familiar, admittedly smaller, tunnel. She could hear fighting and bickering from the top floor.

Although she wanted to get there as fast as she could, Rose didn't want to risk spooking someone with a wand. That never turned out well.

"I could do it, you know. But why deny the dementors? They're so longing to see you," Snape said in earshot of Rose. "Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes. A dementor's kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like to endure. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best."

Hearing that, Rose quickened her pace up the stairs. She wouldn't let Snape kill Sirius, no matter what childish grudge he held against Black.

"Severus, please!" Remus said, trying to calm things down. He always was the calm one.

"After you," Snape ordered harshly, ignoring Remus.

Rose was the surprise in that equation. She made it to the top of the stairs and appeared in the doorway. The moment she saw Snape with his wand to Sirius's neck and Harry's wand raised, she acted.

Snape only had a second to look at Rose before she cast a nonverbal stupefy that knocked him backward into the bed by the wall. The entire thing collapsed on Snape, rendering him unconscious.

When Snape was dealt with, the children gasped and Sirius began to laugh. "Oh, Red. Coming to my rescue again?"

No matter how good it was to see Sirius again knowing what she knew, Rose's first priority was her nephew.

Rose assessed the kids and saw the damage. Harry and Hermione were roughed up and bleeding from scratches on their faces and Ron had a nasty broken leg.

Immediately, Rose ran to Harry and bent down to his level, forcing his wand away and holding onto his face so he would look at her.

"It isn't him, Harry. I was wrong, we all were. For years."

Harry looked at his aunt, looked at her expression. And if he didn't believe Remus or Sirius, he believed her.

"Tell me about Peter Pettigrew, then. I want to know."

"He was at school with us. We thought he was our friend." Remus was first, he was leaning over the piano as he spoke. He was so angry.

"No. Pettigrew's dead. You killed him!" Suddenly Harry was raising his wand again and pointing it at Sirius.

Rose stepped in front of the wand and put her hands up. She couldn't let Harry become a murderer, at least not for the wrong man.

"I thought so too. We both did. Until Remus mentioned that you'd seen him on the map." Rose was doing her absolute best to explain the thought process. Everyone was hyped on adrenaline, everyone was scared.