1 ♡ New year, New us

Hello everyone! Throughout the story, I will be changing to different members' point of views. This is only my second story that I am writing so please bear with me if I am lacking some "pro fanfiction writing skills"!

Please look forward to this story... thank you :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Before they knew it, it's now the start of a new year for this team of ten which was once twelve. It's been three months since their second member left the group. It feels like it was just yesterday.

You could see by their eyes, that most of the members were tired and drained by their endless energy used up in performances. Since the end of the year has just passed, they have been performing in things such as the Gayo Daejun. 

For the members, it's time when they try to erase all the bad memories from last year, and start with creating good and new ones. But of course, it's not that easy. 

*TAO POV*

"Wah jinjja. It's been a year since we were in the midst of filming Exo's Showtime. Do you not remember that, hyung?" I said.

"Haha of course I still remember. We spent Christmas crying when watching 'Miracle in Cell No.7'! That was embarassing, but at least the part where I dropped a tear didn't broadcast..." Suho truthfully admitted.

"And that time when Kris' did his woongya woongya trying to imitate you and your wink!" I laughed.

"That was so funny... I think Xiumin hyung nearly cried of laughter. And celebrating Chanyeol's birthday..."

"And when we did the telepathy thing in the karoake rooms and it took us so long. That was when I really realised how stupid some of our members were."

"How could you now know SNSD sunbaenim's hit song? It's Gee! Gee! Not I Got a Boy!"

"Mianhae... that was just once."

After laughing a bit, both Suho and I just stared at the ground and sighed underneath our heavy breaths. I know we're both thinking the same thing... on how that without the twelve of us, we wouldn't have been able to create all those fun times together.

I took out my phone from my pocket and saw the time. 10:34am, 15th of January 2015. 

"2015." The number being repeatedly thought about in my head. Wow. It's been so long since we debuted... And it doesn't feel like it at all.

I quickly browsed through my Instagram to see a post from Luhan hyung who posted a photo of him with the caption "Long time no see! Happy new year." Oh how I miss him. I have not seen him in ages and whenever I see a post from him I miss him even more. After I knew he was going to leave, I don't think he has the intention of coming back which is upsetting.

"What are you looking at?" Suho asks.

It wouldn't be bad if I told him that I was just thinking bout Luhan anyway, he's used to getting updates from our Instagrams since he doesn't have an account.

"Luhan posted a picture on Instagram.." I droopily said. "That's all."

*SUHO POV*

Well, Tao is pretty sensitive about these things. I'm pretty sure a post from Luhan isn't that much big of a deal. I sighed heavily and at that moment, our manager hyung opened the door of our living room.

"It's time to discuss our schedule this week. Luckily, we won't be having that many performances for the next month or so, apart from a few award ceremonies since it's the beginning of the year."

Well, that's great.

Rowdily, all the other members have flooded the room, greeting each other good morning as some of them just got up or were in their rooms just fooling around. The usual beagle line which no one ever takes seriously, slapping each other playfully. Lay, Kai and Sehun talking about who dances better at random songs. D.O and Xiumin on their phones doing God knows what.

Finally, our manager settles everyone down.

"This time next week as you all know, are the Seoul Music Awards. You guys will be performing Overdose and Lucky."

Murmurs surround the room's atmosphere and I'm too tired to think. My eye bags are drooping lower and lower every day because of our tiring schedule. I don't even know how I haven't had a near death experience of a huge lack of sleep or an unusual result in my regular sleeping patterns. Fortunately, we won't have to do anything else other than a bit more rehearsing until the Music Awards. I've been craving bibimbap or maybe some samgyeopsal which will please my hunger.

"Anyone keen for some Korean Grill?" I amusingly question since I'm the leader. "I'll pay for half of the food if you guys want."

A roar of happiness spreads across the room. I smile since they are happy with my "service-of-being-a-leader". But of course, the role does not seem complete since Kris is not with me to take on this role anymore.

*XIUMIN POV*

Of course I'm excited. If you know me, I'm one who cannot stop eating after they get started. Even though Suho is younger than me, I feel like he does much of a better job then I do when taking care of the members. It does make me feel guilty and quite ashamed of myself, so I try to do a better job of course.

We get into our two vans, and I'm here with the Beagle Line consisting of Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, and D.O. The rowdy children sit in the back, while me and D.O take the middle seats. We follow the other car towards the place we are heading to eat.

Eating out without any quarrel like this is very rare for us. Since we are idols, we tend to be under alot of stress and rehearsing without barely any breaks. Today is a good day, and I'm happy to eat lunch out with all the members like this.

We arrive and as soon as we get out, I hear a group of young girls screeching from the other end of the street. We quickly get into the Grill restaurant and I'm looking forward to eating some samgyeopsal or bulgogi. We order 4 plates of meat, since we are one hungry bunch of people.

After eating, we go back to our dorm and throw ourselves on the couch.

"Remember the thing we discuss every year?" Our maknae says curiously.

To be honest, I had no clue what he was talking about.

Everyone else was blank as well, I could see by the i-have-no-idea look in their eyes.

"What the heck are you talking about..." Baekhyun says.

After a few seconds of silence, Chen exclaims a loud, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh..." in realisation of what Sehun was saying. Sehun nods his head slightly.

"We discuss our best moment of the year... and the worst. And then we say what we want to improve on this year." Chen explains.

A bunch of ooooooh's can be heard across the room. Everyone starts discussing amongst themselves.

"Let's start from the oldest," Chanyeol suggests.

Oh wait... that's me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it! I will try my best to update the story as quickly as possible.

Thank you, once again! :)

#KRISHANDAY TRENDED ON #1 ON TWITTER AS WELL! I was so happy :)

8/02/15