7 ♡ They met up?

Hello everyone! So this chapter is basically when three of the members find out about Kris and Luhan's meeting at the rehearsal. All the members go hang out in groups of 2 or 3 before their rehearsal tomorrow.

AND CAN I PLEASE JUST RAGE FOR A MINUTE BECAUSE CCTV HAS CANCELLED KRIS AND LUHAN'S PERFORMANCE, BECAUSE APPARENTLY SM SUED THEM AND I JUST CANNOT EVEN EXPRESS HOW PISSED I AM RIGHT NOW!

Anyways, let's hope the best for them. Please enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

*XIUMIN POV*

It's been nearly a week since I texted Luhan. He hasn't replied.

I knew it.

Maybe he got a new phone... Or did he really forget about us? About me? I cup my hands in my face and stare at the wall, until Baekhyun comes by and interrupts my daydreaming session.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" He asks.

"Nothing..."

"Ya, you're not usually like this. Tell me what's up!" He says, trying to brighten up the mood as usual.

"Luhan hasn't replied to my text and it's been days. Literally." I sigh. "I still remember the day he left that he would always keep in contact with me... and I thought he was waiting for me to say something so I texted him the other night."

"Cheer up hyung... Maybe he got a new phone or something. Don't think of it that way!" He exclaims positively.

"That's even worse! That means he didn't tell me that he was getting a new phone because he doesn't want me to have his number or he has forgotten about me! Does he think I'm weird? What if something happened to him! Am I weird Baek?"

"Ani! Of course not... maybe he's too busy working on his activities in China."

"I j-just... want us to be like before... why is it so hard?" I stutter.

He wipes the single trickling tear from my eye and places his arm on my shoulder. "Hyung, you barely ever cry. What do you want... please don't make me sad. Bimbap on me, maybe?"

I give a crooked smile without any words as we head off to the restaurant.

*SUHO POV*

I'm so tired. I don't even know how many times I've said that... oops.

Today is our relaxing day to go out wherever we want. Tomorrow we're back to recording and preparing for our comeback. I'm nervous on what the fans will think of it... hopefully it will be a good response.

Sehun staggers in our room, rufflling his towel in his wet hair after he had finished showering. He was crying.

"What happened? Sehun-ah!" I say worriedly.

"I tripped in the bathroom and I have this huge cut on my knee." He said as he revealed the cut as taking off the tissue.

I gasp at how bad it was... it seemed to be bleeding endlessly like a waterfall. 

"Ya! Kyungsoo-ah!" I say, while opening the door so he could hear me.

"Ne, Hyung? What happened?" D.O replied.

"Get the first aid kit from the living room please! Sehun is hurt,"

In a flash of light, Kyungsoo is in with a cotton pad with betadine on it. 

"Owwwwwww," Sehun groans as the medicine heals his wound. "It hurts, hyung."

"It's better than getting it disinfected, okay? Let's go get some bubble tea?" I say because I knew before Luhan left, half the time they were together they would get their bubble tea all the time. After performances, before performances, after rehearsals, before rehearsals, after interviews, before interviews, and the list goes on.