21 ♡ I missed you

Luhan looked at himself in the mirror, fixing up everything about himself which thought were his flaws at this very moment. He sighed as he fixed up his fringe, combing his hair down so that it would clearly cover both of his eyes. He brushed all the dust off his black coat, and buttoned it until the top, making sure that no skin was exposed. For a finishing touch, he placed his sunglasses on, completing his finished look which was practically all black, making him look like part of the FBI.

He scurried out the door and looked around frantically, ensuring that no one would be able to recognise who he was. If that was the case, he would be making it very dangerous for someone. And getting that someone into trouble would be the last thing that Luhan wanted.

The cold autumn air tingles his fingertips, as he shivers at the strength of the wind. Even though he despises the cold weather, he some what finds it peaceful as well, admiring the night sky filled with infinite stars and a prominent full moon. He makes his way to the nearest park from his place, and sits on the grass in awe of the beauty created by nature.

He closes his eyes and takes the sound of his surroundings for advantage, and ends up falling asleep on the dry grass just like that.

*LUHAN POV*

How the heck did I fall asleep? My eyelids are way too heavy and I honestly do not have the energy to open my eyes right now. Since I'm warm enough anyway, I might as well just stay here in the middle of the park lying on the grass, hearing the wind and the soft chirps of the birds. But that doesn't last long when when I feel someone's presence so close to me, a familiar presence... their breath is so close to my forehead and I can feel the warmness which makes my heart want to explode by something so little.

I wonder to myself if it's a right time to open my eyes now, it could be someone playing a joke on me, someone kidnapping me, god knows what. My curiosity overflows and I open my eyes to see another pair staring right back at me, and it sends me over the edge when I realise who it is. My eyes widen and so do theirs, their hair is swept in a fringe which covers their forehead fully.

"Luhan..." He says, tears forming in his eyes within a matter of seconds which eventually fall onto my cheeks, as his face is right above mine.

"S-sehunnie?" I whisper, my lips unable to move as much as they would be. 

Before I know it, his lips approach me and I close my eyes as he kisses my forehead. After that I get up from my position which was the same I slept in, lying on the grass. We embrace each other and come in for a hug, and I felt such a good feeling and I missed Sehun's touch so much. We stay there for a few moments, taking into advantage that we haven't seen each other in so long, staining each other's clothing with each other's tears, without saying a word.

Shock is still overcoming me, I never expected to find him here out of all people. First of all, I'm in the middle of Beijing, and he lives in Korea. He's in the middle of his promotions for Love Me Right, and should be in a frantic schedule situation right now. Lastly, it's 11:30pm, it's dangerous and dark, who else would want to be out here in this chilly weather?

I still haven't let go of him yet, and I know he doesn't want to let go of me either. But eventually, I know he realises he has too much to tell me and grabs me by the shoulders and shakes them, still confused if this is real or not. "Hyung... I missed you so much," Sehun says in an uneven breath, still sobbing his eyes out which makes my tears continuously fall as well.

"I have so much to tell you Sehunnie, I missed you too," I whisper softly so only he could here, and nothing else could interfere with our moment right here and right now. I touch his neck and begin to tickle it, making him laugh which makes me feel better. That action was something I did when I was still in EXO, I knew it always made him happy and enlightened his mood, and it was something I wanted to do if we ever met again.

"It's not the same without you Lu, or Kris hyung or Tao either... I miss you all and I never fully understood why you left if you wanted to be with me or if you loved me or all of us," Sehun muttered, his words piercing my heart like an arrow.

"I'm sorry Sehunnie, I regret it so much which is why I have something to tell you... something which is really important that I never thought of telling anyone." I stop there as I think about what I should do, if I should tell Sehun that Kris, Tao and I... the three of us are thinking of coming back into the group. I trust him more than anyone ever would in the world, so by my natural instinct, I decide to tell him.

"What is it, hyung?" He says, eyes still watery which makes me realise why his kind heart is one of the infinite reasons in which I love him.

"This may sound hard to believe but the three of us? Kris, Tao and I?" He nods but I know his body is in shock to hear what I'll say next. "We want to join EXO again."

-

Hey guys! Quick lil update for you guys! Ohmygod I'm such trash for selu since this was literally just all them :( I miss them so much I wish they could meet again in real life and not in just this own lil fanfic world :(

Also, it's official! I'm in the process of starting my new fanfic which will be a sustal one (suho x krystal). Their relationship in real life is so cute and I couldn't resist but think of making one! I also thought of making a baekyeon one so keep your eyes out for any other updates!

Happy reading, I love you all!