13 ♡ It's been too long

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages... had maths test today and will have more tests in the future so I apologise if all the chapters come late!

And SO MUCH NEWS around EXO recently. 

Did I hear that Kris will be on a Chinese We Got Married?
Kris and Luhan to appear on Chinese Running Man?
Kris and Luhan's rumour to act as brothers in a drama?
EXO's ExoLuXion sells out in 0.04 seconds?
EXO's NEW SONGS AND ALBUM?

EXO'S COMEBACK?!?!

I'm so excited. Ohkay, enough about EXO. Here's the chapter guys! I'll be introducing all about EXO's comeback now. 

There will also be no POV in this chapter.

----------------------------------------------

It's already late February and the ten boys are now preparing for their ExoLuXion concert in Seoul which will be going on for five days. A whole new album is in store for all of the fans who have been anxiously waiting since their Overdose Album was released in May last year. It's their first comeback as ten, with Kris and Luhan gone which we hope is not forever.

"Guys... this is just unbelievable. The tickets sold out in 0.04 seconds!" Suho exclaimed as he poked his head inside the living room. Gasps full of surprise filled the room in a matter of moments and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were rolling on the floor after high-fiving each other like a bunch of 5 year-olds.

Suho strides proudly into the room feeling the power of the leader, and places his phone on the table at the center of the room so everyone else can see the text he has just received from EXO's manager.

"Congrats boys! You're tickets sold out in 0.04 seconds for the ExoLuXion concerts which we'll be holding in two weeks. Please get some rest today, but remember tomorrow we will be rehearsing!" Tao squeals in excitement while reading the text.

"Psh, what does resting even mean? You know what this means? A day to "rest" basically means eating lots of food and using money off Suho and Xiumin hyungs!" Tao enthusiastically says, leaving Suho and Xiumin with arms folded.

"Okay, no. Scrap that idea, kiddo. We get to relax today. What do you guys want to do?" Xiumin asks as he yawns with his eyes closed as if he is sleeping.

"Let's go to the beach? Or the seaside!" Chen requests.

"Okay what?! Are you crazy? It's kind of still Winter and freezing." Chanyeol says giving a glare at Chen.

"Excuse me, we went to the beach last year for Exo's Showtime in the MIDDLE OF WINTER? If you don't remember," Chen fights back.

"Settle down, children. I feel like going to the sea too, so we are going to the sea. If you all listen to me I'll give you some free food, okay?" Suho demands, quieting the frantic atmosphere down.

"HA!" Chen says across the room, pointing over to Chanyeol who's slumping down on the couch.

-

It's a long and tiring ride to the seaside. The members are doing all sorts of things, playing with each other, taking selcas, sleeping deeply and listening to music while trying to look deep, watching their lives pass and looking out the window. This day trip is well deserved from them.

Everyone files out of the two cars and it's a peaceful day. The landscape is filled with tranquility and no one else seems to be here, and it's a shame since the scenery is so picturesque.

The ten boys trod over to the middle of the beach and take a few pictures with their polaroid camera to keep a few memories. They write in the sand and act like they've been transported back into their childhood so easily.