4 ♡ No More Energy

EXO MCM Valentine's video is trending no #1 on Twitter worldwide! Awesome :) 

I hope you guys are enjoying the story, sorry if I lack any skills and as I said before, please bear with me!

----------------------------------------------------

*SEHUN POV*

"Modeungeol geolgo neol deurikin nan. Ije dorikilsudo eopda."

I'm dancing to the beat of Baekhyun's lines.

I'm feeling very drowsy and not giving it my all right now when performing. My dancing is not how sharp it normally is, and it brings me down when I see Kai smashing all the dance moves out, like he normally does. But I'm too tired lately. 

I look out at all the fans while still doing my best with the dancing. I only have a few lines anyway, so there's no need to worry about that until we get to my short rapping part. 

This is the first time I see so many fans holding fansigns for us at a big award event for other idols too. I see a group of fans who were holding APink and Infinite fan signs. Some read Myungsoo and some read Eunji. I scout the area and see some Sistar and AOA fansigns too. But the ones that consume my eyes the most are all the EXO ones.

We're now up to the second chorus, but I'm still amazed at how many fans are here to support us today. But along with all the EXO fansigns, there's so many ones that have Luhan and Kris on them. I see them everywhere, maybe I'm just having an illusion and not thinking properly. 

I nearly missed my beat and Suho hyung pulls me back into my right position. He gives me a small glare probably indicating get-your-act-together. I start rapping after the fans all chant "Hey Doctor". 

Jigeum idaero gajinanha, Juchehalsu eomneun ikkeullime neowa naega hana.

And that was basically it... but oh well. I see the flood of lights and applause when we finish, but before I left I saw another group of young school girls holding fansigns which said "Bring Luhan Back!" and "Kris Fighting!". Those signs kept appearing in my vision and I was feeling dizzy. We still have to perform Lucky after this so I have to hold my sickness in until after the performance.

*SUHO POV*

Thank god I pulled Sehun back to position before his part. It could have ended the bad way.

What's up with him lately anyway? I swear if this has to do with Kris or Luhan he needs to move on becuase we've suffered without the both of them for more than 3 months now. What's gotten into him?

We perform Lucky and we're lucky that there's no dancing at all and our job is just to have fun and wave to all the fans. Sehun looked confused after his part and I had no idea what the hell he was thinking. I guess I'll have to talk to him after to see what's wrong.

*SEHUN POV*

We finished and were greeted off stage with a roar. I rush over back to our room backstage and I'm having a bit of trouble breathing as I see all those probably angry bunch of "fans" holding up those signs about Kris and Luhan hyung in my head.

I'm overworked from the performance as well. I look at myself in the mirror and my cheeks are very red. I'm not sure why I'm looking like this either since Lucky had no dancing at all. Literally. The sweat has fully covered my neck and I'm the first one to be in here since I sprinted hard for some water.

Just as I reach for my bottle, I start to drop to the ground slowly and my heart is beating fast as all the other members start to walk in. All I hear is an echo then a rush of silence as my eyes are closed shut.