16 ♡ New Album

The boys have achieved their first win, and have exceeded around 15 million views on their music videos! I'm so proud of how far they've come despite everything they went through last year, and please support them in their upcoming activities for EXODUS.

Check out what happens next when their music video is released and they perform in their first comeback stages!

--------------------------------------

"Lay hyung, where are you?"

"I've just arrived in China, I won't be back until the day before our performance on M Countdown."

Sehun scratches his head and groans in annoyance. "You're missing out everything that's happening here! Remember to video call us tomorrow,"

"Wait, what? Video call? For what? I might be busy," Lay says blankly.

Chanyeol and Chen giggle at Lay's obvious short memory and forgetful mind. "Ya, you should know all of this, hyung!" Chanyeol jokes.

"Ohhh! For the press conference, right okay. I won't forget, I promise."

"Well anyway, I talked to manager hyung and he said the full album will be released at noon tomorrow, our time, and the music video the day after since they still have some final editing checks to do. Make sure you check it out! We've only seen it once ourselves which kind of sucks." Sehun explains slowly in a monotone.

"Of course, of course. I have to go now, please contact me later. I will talk to you all tomorrow and please stay safe!" The other end of the phone says, in his chinese-accented korean dialect.

"Ne! Gomawo!" Chen hollers, ending the phone call with a touch of a finger.

-

"I still can't believe you stayed over at my place," Luhan says, rolling his eyes while folding his arms.

"You didn't even wake me up so I just stayed here without knowing what I was doing," Kris argues back with a yawn.

"Let's get some lunch, I'm kinda hungry."

Just as Luhan was about to exit the door, Kris holds him back while grasping his arm in a gentle grip. "Okay, first of all, are you stupid? There's going to be millions of people out there trying to capture shots of us. Then I'm pretty sure the SM Company are going to find out and then we'll be screwed. You do know both  our trials aren't over yet..."

"But I have no food here. I can probably just sneak out for a bit, right?"

"Here, have the cookies you made the other day when you came over to my place, I brought them with me since I didn't even finish them." 

Luhan raised an eyebrow and Kris' statement and hesitated for a moment, before accepting the offer and grabbing a cookie off the plate. They both slump on the couch, exhausted from not even doing a thing. "Wow, our fitness level has definitely gone down after leaving EXO," Luhan mumbles under his breath.

"So... what do we do know? Are you going to leave anytime soon or do you want to talk to me about something?" Luhan questions, his glare placed on Kris.

"Eh, no. Not really. Unless you want to check out the album."

"What album?"

"Our album? Not ours, I mean EXO's. Apparently they're releasing it today and I haven't even heard any of the songs. Not that I'm particularly eager too...."'

"I'm probably going to end up missing hearing their voices all over again." Luhan thought to himself, wondering if Sehun got any more lines than he barely did in the previous albums now that two of them are gone.