24 ♡ Together

Prepare for tears, smiles, the bittersweet feeling of reuniting and a heck of the longest chapter I've ever written.

-

The 9 members are gathered inside the living room, all together for Christmas Day. It's definitely a warm atmosphere, something that they don't get to feel very often. Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun just finished recording their 'V' app Christmas Special, so they're obviously a bit more exhausted than the others who have had no schedule whatsoever.

"So, did any of us bring anything for us to do? I mean it is Christmas, but I thought we were all giving out our presents later," Lay bursts out, disrupting the silence, other than the sounds of the fireplace crackling and the sound of Baekhyun constantly tapping his foot.

"Let's watch a movie, just like we normally do," Chen suggests. The other members groan in not wanting to go with his plan, but then his voice raises saying, "Oh c'mon, do any of you  have a better idea then?"

Everyone mumbles, which suggests that the answer's probably a no. Chen walks over to the cabinet where all the movies are put, and one by one, he searches through them. Suho scurries over to him, and helps him find a movie. While searching, the two of them find the movie, "Miracle in Cell No.7", of course, the classic tragedy they watched back in 2013.

"Hey guys, look! You wanna watch this again?" Suho says brightly, trying to enlighten the awfully dim mood for Christmas Day. "It'll be just like how we watched it 2 years ago."

"It's not gonna be the same, considering we lost a quarter of our members," Kyungsoo says with his eyes gazing to the ground and his back slouched. In that moment, Sehun's mind just wanted to explode because he knew they were coming back. He knew that Kris, Luhan and Tao would make a return to the team, but he felt horribly bad that he couldn't spoil the surprised with this bad mood the members are in.

Suho and Chen just sigh, until they are stopped as they open the disc case of the movie and find a polaroid of the twelve of them on Christmas Day in 2013. Everyone surely still remembers it clearly in their minds, the embarassing moments as most of them shed tears on national television. Suho just smiles, his mouth trembling, and Chen just gazes at Suho to see his reaction.

Clearly, the other members have no idea what's going on, since they don't know what they're looking at. At that moment, Sehun stands up quite suddenly. When someone stands up while others are sitting, they feel like they need their voice to be heard about what they are going to say next. The other members are shocked, they widen their eyes as Sehun decides to stand up at the weirdest of times, since he never does that.

*SEHUN POV*

My heart is beating so fast, but I just have the hugest urge to do it. The other members probably don't know but, it was obvious that Suho and Chen were looking at that polaroid from ages ago.  If Suho and Chen show them, it's gonna get emotional than it already will be when the other 3 members come out, so I'd rather catch their attention on something else.

*LUHAN POV*

I still can't believe this is happening, it's still such a blur to me. 

Kris and Tao are right beside me, giving me nervous looks. I can hear everything that's happening in the living room, since Sehun let us in right before they all gathered. I feel like any moment my heart is going to explode, the VCR is about to play. I'm so scared about what the other members' reactions will be. Will they be forgiving or will they turn their backs away from us?

-

The boys are still confused about why Sehun suddenly stood up, but before they know it, he takes the remote of the TV and switches it on. Luhan, Kris and Tao's faces are displayed on the huge 60 inch screen, and some of the other members jump in surprise or widen their eyes, some remain sitting calmly, while others start mumbling to one another. Sehun takes a deep sigh of relief, at least knowing that the VCR will play and won't stuff up for the next 10 minutes.