9 ♡ I've Missed You

Hello guys!

It's the long awaited, Luhan and Kris' POV! I really hope you guys are intrigued and enjoy their points of views of the story and their discussions while interacting when rehearsing for the CCTV Gala Festival! It was fun having to write this as well, so enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------

*LUHAN POV*

It's a cold day here in China. I'm about to get picked up from my house by my manager. Today is the day of our first CCTV Rehearsal for the Spring Gala Festival. 

I know, I know. Kris is going to be there. You could say we still keep in touch, but I haven't texted him in a months. The last time we did, we were discussing on how we hope both our movies go well and I wished him luck. He did the same, and honestly, the fans don't know anything about us.

I'm performing with Kris at the Festival. I know... crazy. I even find it crazy myself. I'm surprised how the CCTV Company was let by SM to do this.

We text alot about what the fans do not know. Could we be planning something? It's all a secret for now.

They think we haven't talked since I left the group. They think I will never want to see him again.

But the real problem is that we haven't talked to each other face to face in months, I hope it all goes smoothly. We're used to all these cameras around it, so we better cherish the moment while we can because right now, we have an actual excuse to interact with each other in public. It's a rare occasion, really. Everyone will be shocked, and I'm curious into how the other members will react.

I sitll follow them on Instagram... Weibo... but I haven't actually talked to any of them separately except for Sehun, Lay and Xiumin. Okay, I haven't replied to the any of them the last time he texted me. To be honest, I am very busy nowadays, with all the movie promotions and what not. I don't have the time as much as I miss all of them, and my manager has taken away my phone for now.

We're finally here, and a crowd of my Chinese fans have waited here to visit. I give them a smile walking down to the entrance of the rehearsal venue, and one of the ladies greets me and tells me to wait in a seat past the desk of the entrance.

I'm nervous... Kris could be coming any minute.

Is he already here? Am I first?

I stare out the window and none of the fans have left, so I'm assuming that Kris hasn't arrived yet. I eye all the cars and see who comes out, but none have been him yet and it's already been 10 minutes. As I look at the ceiling and wonder if they'll ever call me in for the start of the rehearsal, but as I do, Kris comes in.

He still has his tall and slim figure, and his hair is pushed back coolly. Indeed, Galaxy.

I walk over to him with cautious steps and he points at me as he realises that I am here. I gesture him over to the back of the floor where fans are unable to see us. 

He nods over and once we reach a private area, he holds out his arms and pulls me in close. "Luhan hyung... I haven't seen you in ages."

I'm shocked by his actions but I pat him on the back and he pulls away after a while. "You don't look as cool as you did before, did you lose all of your coolness and manliness because you haven't seen me?" He says as he winks.

"Ya, Kris!" I say, slapping him slightly with strong eyes, and then bursting into laughter after failing to hold it in.

I've missed you.