8 ♡ Saranghaja

Hello! I'm back with a new update.

This chapter is based on dicussing Kris and Luhan's interaction. 

-------------------------------------------------

*BAEKHYUN POV*

Everyone's back from spending a day with one or two of their members. Tomorrow we're back to rehearsals. We're back to a tight schedule of unendless exhaustion and hard work, which will result in our comeback. We're all tired, there's no day that we aren't. Our lives are filled with too many events. 

Right now, we're all lined up on the couch staring at the floor or on our phones. This is basically the time of day where we are so anti-social and most of us forget that the other nine of us are here.

As expected, Chen breaks the silence.

"Oh.. I forgot to say that Chanyeol, Tao and I saw some quite interesting news this morning. Did you guys know that Kris and Luhan interacted today in China for their CCTV Festival rehearsal?" I ask in one long breath, speaking quickly.

Everyone gasps except for the three of them, Lay and the maknae.

Wow, seriously? This is daebak but a bit strange at the same time... How did CCTV even get away with this? Were they happy? Were they talking? Were they hugging?

"How did you guys not know? It was trending over Weibo and Twitter and Instagram and everything. I basically saw it all... I thought you guys already knew so I didn't really say anything," Lay claims.

"I saw it a bit when I was on Instagram, people were tagging me in all these pictures of the two of them, I swear my Instagram was about to crash because of all of them," Sehun adds on, then pointing at Lay. "Ya, Lay hyung, aren't you the MC for the Festival?" 

"Ne... but I think I'm on a different day. I'm pretty sure our manager or our company had avoided me to MC on the same night that Kris and Luhan hyungs were on. They don't want me to say a word to them or interact them in any way. I'm disappointed... when I'm going back to China I always want to see them again."

"What a shame... I would be feeling the same way as you, hyung," I say, trying to comfort Lay.

Chen and Chanyeol just nodded.

"Do you guys know what they were talking about?" Suho asks.

"All I saw were a bunch of pictures of them standing side by side and walking, and there was a short video clip of when Luhan had to go somewhere else in the rehearsal so he told Kris he was going first, grabbed his hand and said bye. I don't really know Chinese so I couldn't understand what he said after that," Chen says.

"Lay, Tao, do you know?" I curiously ask. This is sure some of the most interesting news I've heard all year. What if they were talking about us? Something bad too?

"I haven't seen the video yet. Can you guys show me?" Lay says.

"Same," Tao adds.

Without hesitation, Chanyeol takes out his phone and I rest my  head on his shoulder since I am next to him to get a better view of the video. This is so cool... the deer and the dragon have united. It's just a seven second video, but it sure does show alot. It's just how Chen had explained it was, Luhan grabbing Kris' hand before they had to go their separate ways. By now, everyone is toppling above us, trying to get a better view of a seven second video.

*LAY POV*

I listen closely to hear what Luhan hyung is saying. It's loud, but then I see him taking out his hand out of his pocket and making a phone gesture and saying 'call'!