22 ♡ Youth

*LUHAN POV*

Sehun shifts his nod to a shake of the head, and his face is filled with such confusion. He raises his hands to touch my cheeks and down to my arms, wondering if this is real or not. But yes, it is. "Do you want me to repeat that again?" I say, stuttering by each word.

"N-no. But, what?" Sehun mumbles, the watery eyes beginning to show which makes me feel bad.

Before I can say anything else, he pulls me close into a long hug. The feeling is there, but it's so different from when we used to hug before. I can feel Sehun's tears dropping onto my shoulder, touching the delicate fabric of my coat.

"How do I do this? How do we come back in? We can't just walk into the dorm without any explanation at all..." I say to Sehun, and he begins biting his nails in an act of nervousness and deep thinking.

"You'll need to pass this on to Kris and Tao. It's hard, very hard. But if you want back in the best and rewarding way, I have a plan."

*SUHO POV*

"Guys, I'm getting really worried. Once again, our reckless maknae has gone out and it's approaching midnight and the early hours of tomorrow. Where the hell has that kid gone?" I say sternly, as all the other members are gathered in the living room.

Baekhyun raises his hand, as if in a classroom wanting to answer a question. "This isn't school, just say whatever you want." I say.

"Hyung, just give him some freedom. It's all part of youth, staying out late and having fun, alright? So take it easy!" He says, like he has a valid point as everyone else nods to his response. Especially Chanyeol, who starts clapping. Is that really necessary?

"Has he picked up any of your calls?" I say.

One by one, all the members shake their head or say a simple and straightforward, no. "Okay, you guys can head to sleep while I'll stay around for Sehun, all right?"

*SEHUN POV*

I come into our dorm, looking as natural as possible. I take out my phone and turn on the front camera, making sure it isn't obvious that I've been crying a hell a lot of tears tonight. And all because of that one hyung... geez.

I attempt to scurry into my room, so no one would realise anything. But I get stopped in ky tracks as Suho comes up to me and slaps me, luckily quite lightly on the shoulder.

"Ya! Do you think you can just go out like that and make me worried? I'm the leader of this group and if anything happened to you, it would be my fault!" He begins to shout and tears begin to fall from his eyes, fast.

I feel horrible and I don't know what to do, I'm frozen on the spot. "Hyung... I'm sor-"

"How many times have you said sorry? I can't bear you being all rebel at this time. You can't go back to our room unless I get a proper explanation." He says, his face filled with both anger and pure sadness and disappointment.

"Hyung, I can't tell you, it's something personal which I'd rather you not find out. You'll understand later, I promise." I blubber as the words just fall out.

He folds his arms and speaks again, "If you're going to be like that, fine. You get to go back into our room, but I hope you learn that you haven't received my forgiveness. And it's your choice to tell me later on, if my forgiveness even means anything to you." And with that, he storms away into our room, leaving me on the spot. I bury my face in my hands, and there is no doubt that too much has happened today.

*KRIS POV*

My eyes begin to close, the fatigue of my body is slowly taking over me. I feel so overworked, but I know that if I want back in, I'm going to have to go back to that lifestyle of continuous training, and eventually, blood, sweat and tears. Tao is sobbing on the couch, and I don't even know the definite reason why. I feel horrible, he just told me that he thinks the members won't accept him as he just left a month ago.

I told him it's fine.

My eyes shoot straight back open and I jump in my bed and Tao's girly scream is being able to be heard as the door is burst open. It's Luhan.

"Guys... It worked. I met up with Sehunnie and he came up with a plan." Luhan says with such determination at such a late hour.

I look down at his hands, he's holding a few sheets of paper with so much chinese writing on it... Not even writing but rather lyrics. I squint my eyes and read the writing, and the meaning between those words are so strong and moving. After that, I was sure about what Sehun has told the three of us to do.

Luhan throws the sheets of paper onto my bed, and Tao comes and sits down next to us to get an glimpse of what was going on after the initial shock of Luhan barging into my room.

"So is Sehun the only one who knows about this so far?"

"Yes."

-

GUYS I'M FINALLY BACK! eeee!
Christmas is coming up and so are the Summer holidays here in Australia.
There will be three more chapters including an Epilogue, which I will hopefully finish by the end of the year if I'm not busy.

So excited because Exo's winter album, SING FOR YOU, is coming out TOMORROW! ❤️
EXO slayed MAMA awards too, so proud.

Remember to vote, comment and share! Love you guys all so much,
Happy reading~!