19 ♡ Luhan hyung

*TAO POV*

The sounds of weeping and tears that fall across my cheeks cannot be stopped, I'm convinced that the whole of Asia has turned their backs on me and lost faith and trust in me. My music video was released a few days ago, but all I've received back is hate and even a block from the entertainment. I'm glad I left for that reason, but all the fans I used to have think that I'm the one who created all this mess, and that I'm the one who ruined everything for the team... 

But it's not like that...

*LUHAN POV*

"S-s-sehun?" I speak into the phone, my ears ringing with nothing but his name. It takes a few moments for a reply, but it wasn't a word to be spoken, just a sigh. I remain speechless and so does he, it seems unreal, the fact that I'm talking to him after so long.

"H-hyung..." A reply finally comes through, but then a repetitive beeping noise is heard and that was the abrupt end to the call. Kris looks at me in worry and hesitance, widening his eyes as he stares into mine. I gulp noticeably, and we both stand there for a little while, immersed in our silence surroundings without saying a word to each other. I'm assuming he knows who called and knew what was going on by now, and he hugs me as I feel his warmth.

His shirt is now wet of my tears, not of sadness but of confusion, of not knowing what is happening right now and wanting more answers. Answers of how the rest of EXO is going without them. I miss them... so much...

*SEHUN POV*

I couldn't take it anymore. I press the cancel button on my phone. It was too much shock to me that he realised I called, let alone realised I was listening to some of his conversation with Kris. His voice didn't change, it still sounded so angelic and perfect to me. It has been such a long time since he's said something to me in that tone, that way of gentleness.

I decide to send him a text, one which will have lots of thought into it, one that will convince him to come back. In the conversation I heard he was having with Kris, he mentioned wanting to come back to the group a lot, even though they would have to break through the brick wall this company and the media is surrounded by.

I start typing the text with a careful mind, going over words one by one...

Luhan hyung... it's been a long time, right? You were probably very shocked by me hanging up on you, and I'm really sorry. I was too frozen on the spot when I heard your voice... your voice calling my name again like that. I guess I couldn't take it because I missed it so much.

When I first met you... I knew we were going to be good friends. I could see it in your eyes, the ones I could stare into forever. I look back at the memories we had, and when you left without a proper goodbye, I really did think that everything we had done met nothing to you, but it still meant the absolute world to me.

When I go out for bubble tea, it never tastes the same because I'm always too lonely. In the dorm, it doesn't feel the same because you aren't here to wake me up in the morning and tell me to get out of bed. On stage, it doesn't feel the same because you aren't here to serenade me when I'm mesmerised over your flawless voice. My life, it doesn't feel the same because you aren't here to make me feel happy when I'm down, without you my heart feels so empty and I'm not as happy as I used to be when you were here.

I want to support your decision, your decision to move on without me, live your bigger dream, do what you want to do because I know you don't need me. But I need you. I miss the sound of your voice, the echo of you calling my name, your sparkling eyes, your contagious laugh, your captivating smile, the memories we've shared together... it's really something I can never forget and take away from me.

So if you are reading this, I just really want you to know that I'd wish you come back... I love you forever and I hope you know that. 

Till we meet again... Sehun.

------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I'm back! This is a really short and quick update... Hunhan feels though... :( Breaks my heart... Also Tao's statement was just so sad, talking about Kris like that... It makes me think about this fanfic!

I hope the boys are staying happy and healthy.

Thank you for staying with me, I'll try to update as soon as possible! Love you all!