15 ♡ Are they done with us?

I'm back guys... and can I just say how cute the EXO mascots are for the EXODUS promotions?

Call Me Baby and Exodus are out and the whole album is out TOMORROW! I literally cannot wait but sadly I might be in school when it comes out. :(

It's the last week of term for me and I'm super excited for the holidays. Happy reading!

----------------------------------------------------

Everyone files into the dorm after eating dinner out, and they haven't done that in a long time which felt good. They wouldn't be able to have such a relaxing meal like that in a month or so, because their promotions are at its peak and the new album is bein released within days away. There are high expectations all over the globe for EXO, and they knew they had to be prepared.

For now, they were let off with a half an hour break before intense rehearsals into the night begin again.

Baekhyun's teaser was just released and all the fans are going crazy. "Kkaepsong, I can't even check my Instagram now because of all the comments and likes. My phone keeps crashing! Maybe I shouldn't have posted..."

"Ya, all the fans were literally waiting for you for over half a year. As an active Instagram user, you're gonna have to get used to all the notifications even if they're turned off. Because your phone will be crashing down often," Chanyeol explains, with a cookie in one hand and his phone in the other. "Is it bad that I don't even know what's happening with all our teasers? I swear all EXO-L's are detectives right now trying to solve a hardcore mystery. I wouldn't blame them though, our acting is so good, right?"

Coincidentally, Sehun comes strolling into the door with none other than bubble tea in his hand. Chanyeol and Baekhyun rolled their eyes as Sehun plops onto the couch, attempting to look as cool as possible. "How are you guys bothered going on Instagram? We've been rehearsing so much and I haven't been on in ages."

"Okay, you know what I wanna ask? Why aren't you following anyone? What if we post something important? You're not going to get updated about our Instagram lives." Baekhyun complains while Sehun is judging him silently at his words.

"I'm not bothered and I don't want to, hyung." He says while laughing. "Don't worry, every time I go on I check a few of your profiles out."

"Wouldn't following them be easier? You're ridiculous." And with that, Baekhyun stomped out the door into the rehearsal room to practise with the other vocalists.

"Well, he's not in a good mood today is he," Sehun snickers and places his eyes on Chanyeol.

"He slept late last night, eh."

"Who's profile should I check out?"

"Mine!"

"Okay, not yours. What abou-"

"Luhan hyung?"

Sehun's eyes widen after not hearing that name for so long. "I th-thought he fo-forgot his password or something?"

"I have no idea, but you should check it out!"

Sehun types in Luhan's instagram username to find that he posted a selca! "Daebak! He actually posted something! I'm lucky that manager hyung hasn't even told me to put down all the pictures on my Instagram of Luhan hyung and I..."

Chanyeol nods his head in agreement. Their comeback was fast approaching and it was time to face reality that this would be the first one without two original members.

After a few moments, Baekhyun comes back in the room and calls them in for a rehearsal and a schedule check for tomorrow, since they would be flying to Hanoi for a special Music Bank concert.