[R/D]chapter thirty six: revenge.

Suggested by Min_Bethany_02, this was a really good idea, and pretty interesting to write!....sorry Sam.

Toby POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second we get into the hotel, Oliver drags a couch to the door, blocking the entrance.

"...im not waking up to another person trying to get in."
Oliver says blandly, Before jumping back as Conny walks over.

"Oh come on, Oliver, so far ive been good company! If anything its food you gotta worry about."
Conny says.

"You were both being assholes, Oliver was holding a gun to Connys head, and Conny was instigating it."
I say.

"Fehkin hell, your group isnt that well with workin' together, aint it?"
River mumbles.

"We're...surviving."
(Y/n) says.

"Lets just go, we'll pick a room and scavenge the top floor."
Oliver says, slowly stepping away from Conny.

"Think the elevator works?"
I ask.

"If so, the stove could work too."
Oliver says.

"Hell yes, we can make food!"
Conny says with a big smile.

I look over to Sam, he's been a little avoidant of me since i talked to him....so he does know about Jack and Oliver...now he knows i know, i have to do something soon.

"Let's take the stairs, maybe we could get a good source of food from here."
(Y/n) says, walking to the door to the stairs.

"Oi, wait 'fer me!'
River says, running after.

"...do we follow them, or..?"
Conny mumbles.

"Lets search the rooms down here first, maybe we can find food."
I say.

...i dont like knowing (y/n)'s alone with someone, especially if that someone tried to kill me...but i need time planning this.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, 'yer group is standing on stilts."
River says.

"Yeah, but weve survived and gotten along for the most part."
I say.

"Ah, so you and 'yer group are relyin' on the chance you'll somehow survive 'til you reach....wherever yer goin'."
River says.

"Denver, didnt i already tell you that?"
I ask, River stiffens, fidgeting with the sleeve of their jacket.

"Maybe, i must've spaced out...nothin' else."
River mumbles.

"Things have been going bad in the group lately, Oliver doesnt like Conny, and Tobys been avoiding Oliver, and i keep seeing Toby glaring at someone, but i never find out who, he stops when he sees me looking."
I say.

"He didn't seem to like that rot, maybe hes plottin' to do somethin'?"
River says.

"No, Toby is nice, he wouldn't do something bad."
I say with a smile.

"Hes not my favorite, ill tell ya that much."
River grumbles.

"Oh really? Then who?"
I ask, and once again, River freezes up.

"Eh...I'll tell ya another time."
River says, opening a door, its a hotel room, with suitcases and clothes everywhere, but the beds dont seem to be in bad condition.

"I wonder if any of those fit me...i smell like shit and muertos guts."
I say with a chuckle.

"Count me in if yer gonna loot this place, i could use another shirt, this ones torn to hell."
River says.