[R/D]chapter sixteen: Tobys been kidnapped!

Noah POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I follow the smell of moss and blood to a ladder, I know it's the fucker that took them, the smell of candy is here too, and (y/n) had some In their bag.

I start to climb it, the smell getting stronger the higher I go, until I see a light, we're at the ground floor of the building, and Instead of seeing the kidnapper, I see Jackson.

"Ah, Noah, wheres (y/n)??? Toby ran down here because he said he heard them, but now I cant find him."
Jackson says, I growl slightly, of course that dick would charge in stupidly.

The smell is still here, stronger than ever...the kidnappers in this room.

"Noah, I'm serious, Todays been hell and I cant deal with Toby's shit right now."
Jackson says, I look over to a flipped over table, I dont think it was there when we came in.

I ignore Jackson and walk towards the table, I can hear breathing, its feint, i think they're trying to keep (y/n) from breathing...they deserve death.

"What are you...is Toby there?"
Jackson asks, walking towards me, before I can look, an agonizing flash blinds me, making me stumble backwards, when I open my eyes, all I see is smoke.

"FUCK, SMOKE BOMB!"
Jackson yells, theres noises of those damn boots again, they think they can run away, I use all my strength to power through the smoke bomb and tackle the first body I feel.

When the smoke clears, I'm met with an angry face, I tackle the kidnapper, and he drops (y/n)...they don't move at all.

"I'm going to escape, she doesnt belong here, I need to take her myself!!"
the kidnapper yells, wiggling around and trying to escape, I feel a cold presence above me.

"Dont you fucking touch them...Ever. Again."
Jackson says in a menacing tone, hitting the kidnapper in the side of the head with the bottom of his gun, knocking him out cold.

"And next time I see you, you'll be nothing but a bunch of blood and guts on the road..."
Jackson mumbles, before walking towards where (y/n) lays.

..I'm glad he's not the one that hates me.

"Hey, c'mon, time to go...! We gotta find Toby and get the fuck out of here before mr. Batshit crazy wakes up!"
Jackson says, nudging them, but it looks like they're fast asleep, my poor (y/n) must've been so scared that they passed out...wait, what the fuck is that?

I point to the odd thing on the side of their head, putting one of my fingers on it, it's a bump, and theres...blood on it, what exactly happened? If this was his doing, I'll rip his throat out and leave him for the other infected.

"Holy shit, he knocked them out...what if he did that to Toby? He was down here before me, and maybe even you, search this level, we cant leave him!"
Jackson says, unfortunately hes right, (y/n) would be sad, I would hate to see them like that.

I cant get his scent, he smells like citrus and strawberries, it's hard to confuse for anything else, I'd definitely know if he was here...his scent hurts my nose.

"Let's search the floors, just keep away from the one with the big guy."
Jackson says, I nod and grab (y/n), placing them on a table, away from the kidnapper jackson tied to a cracked post.

[Timeskip!  I have a migraine and it's hard to focus on writing]

We've searched the levels, we've gone everywhere we could, but that brats nowhere to be seen...what's (y/n) going to way when they wake up and see him missing...?

"Fuck, what if the kidnapper got to Toby before we came up? He could be outside the building, or even outside the godamn town by now!"
Jackson yells, kicking over a piece of metal that probably fell when the top floor collapsed.

"Ha....I told them your damn group would-ouch, would be easy to pick away..."
A drowsy voice says, I look over to the kidnapper, he must've woken up...I already want to knock him out again.

"Them?? Tell us what you mean, and tell us where the fuck you put Toby!!"
Jackson yells, pulling the kidnapper by his collar.

"You wont find him...he's probably at the sanction district by now...damn biter."
The kidnapper says, chucking and wincing at the giant bruise on his head.

"The Sanction district?! That's in the next town over, you couldnt make it there on foot! You're lying..!"
Jackson growls, tightening his grip.

"Who the fuck said it was on foot? We've been walled off from these disgusting infections for nearly thirty years, we have ways to not fuck up traveling.."
The kidnapper says, getting more conscious by the second.

"Alright then, if you're so advanced....take us there."
Jackson says, the kidnapper laughs, before wincing again, is he repeatedly forgetting he has a head wound or is he just a dumbass??

"Why would I take dirty scavers into the wall?"
The kidnapper asks.

"Well you were here for one of us, and ended up taking one, almost two."
Jackson says.

"That's different."
The kidnapper says blandly.

"And how are they different from us?"
Jackson asks, I just stare, not really like I can speak or intervene with this.

"First of all, one of you is an inhuman creature with a taste for humans, second, I was only trying to get one of you, but it went...badly."
The kidnapper says.

"You took Toby and tried to take another one of us, you couldnt have been alone to do that, carrying a teenager and taking down another teenager at once? Small chance."
Jackson says coldly, eyeing the kidnappers expression, hes trying to figure out if hes right.

"Smart, and i thought everyone out here was really fucking stupid...of course I wouldnt be alone, my partner took your murder machine of a partner away, the
Dumb kid bit him and tried to tackle me."
The kidnapper says, I'm getting annoyed at this, why don't we just make him talk through pain? I've seen it work out well.

"This is getting repetitive, you're either going to tell us what part of the Sanction district they took Toby to, or we'll go to every one of them with you tied in chains."
Jackson says.

"My group will recognize me the second you walk through the gates!"
The kidnapper yells.

"...not if they cant see you, or hear you...Noah, go get some cloth, we're gonna take this guy with us."
Jackson says with a dark expression, the kidnapper matching it, both are just glaring at each other...they're a Match made in hell.

.