chapter sixty one: childlike mind.

My inner child and sailor mouth loves Nyx.

I FOUND A NEW WAY TO MAKE YOU ALL ABSOLUTELY HATE NEW CHARACTER DEATHS, AHAHA-

Noah POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its quiet...i've never heard a place this quiet since i met (y/n), its...eerie. There's always something yelling, living or dead, with these guys, its so silent...fuck, conny, say something and make them talk!

"So where are they? Eh? Not fuckin' here..!"
River says, flailing their arms around.

We stand at the door of the mall...all of the dead are missing, like they disappeared into the mall, but (y/n) and the other two aren't anywhere to be seen...the infected have to had played a part in that, hopefully not a part in anyone's death though

"Fuck off, redhead! Your freaks are here somewhere, i just fucking hope Axel isn't trapped somewhere with them."
Alex says...jesus, he's annoying to hear speak, all he does is yell.

"I found something, over here!"
Conny shouts in the distance, The big person in rags is beside him, im beginning to think he's mute.

Oliver, the blonde Lady, and I walk over to him, he stands there, pretty still. he looks like he's trying to be serious, but he's failing.

"What'd you find?"
Oliver asks.

"Uh...a stick! My stick!"
Conny says, holding two small sticks.

...wasn't (y/n) holding one of those as a cane? Fuck, is that the stick they were using?? Where the hell are they if the thing they were using to walk is in the middle of a fucking hallway?!

"Not helpful, conny."
Oliver sighs.

"Aye, look there, on the floor, it's blood!"
River says, running over as well.

"Yeah, that's....right beside the stick, Conny why the fuck did you call us for a stick and left the blood alone??"
Oliver asks, obviously beyond pissed.

"...i got very intrigued about the stick, after that, i didn't really pay attention to my surroundings."
Conny says...that's a bad excuse Conny, maybe he did see the blood...and maybe he didn't want to point it out.

"There's bandages too, as bloody as the damn tile."
Oliver says.

"...wasn't your legless wonder wrapped with this shit? Maybe one of those limpy fucks dragged them off."
Alex says.

"Don't...dont say that, i don't like that.
Conny mumbles.

"Im just sayin-"

"ya fehkin' heard the man, shut it or lose somethin' important."
River says, Oliver looks over to them and pulls a little smile, like he's proud.

"...thanks, mom, now lets see where this leads."
Conny says.

"I feel like im solving a mystery with a bunch of idiots.."
Alex sighs, rubbing his head.

"Oh! Can i be Shaggy?? Oliver can be Velma!"
Conny says...is he high? Did he eat the wrong kinds of mushrooms?

They all walk off to where the blood is smearing, i stay behind for a moment and smell the bandages..they do smell like (y/n), but also like that masked guy...Axel, so he was with them when they got separated here, if Alex told his brother to hurt them...god, what could i do? Im dead and i can't even use the thing's i was given in it...i feel weak.

"Noah, come on, you're my Scooby Doo, i can pat your head!!"
Conny calls out...what the fuck is a Scooby Doo? It sounds like a bad name for a lawn mower.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where....fuck, its way too cold in this place...but where is this place??