[T/L]chapter sixty: Nyx.

[T/L] stands for timeline, meaning this is the latest chapter after rewriting the entire book.

*angry screaming after rewriting the book and making half the incoming plot completely different*

Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...fucking idiots, all of them! This is why i don't run with little groups of darling 'different's, my brother is missing and im relying on dumbasses to help me get him back.

"So this is your best idea? A window??"
The jerk, Oliver, asks, looking to the big guy, he just nods.

"It looks sectioned off, we can just break it and climb in, easy peasy clawed brain squeezy! Er...sorry, Noah..!"
The stick blonde boy says, the clawed just shrugs...fuck, its so creepy.

"C'mon now, can't be as bad as crawlin' through the windows when ya met me, right?"
The redhead says, tapping the window...is it a boy or a girl? I legitimately cant tell and honestly that pisses me off.

"Wait wait i wanna do something, open the window and lemme do the something."
The stick blonde boy says.

"Jesus, alright. stand back."
Oliver says, grabbing a wrench from his open backpack...when in the absolute fuck did he find that??

He throws it at the window and it immediately shatters, Oliver then picks the wrench back up and drags it over the window, breaking off any remaining glass that could stab them.

"Alright, lets go."
Oliver mumbles.

"Alright alright just hold on a second...!"
The stick blonde boy says, jumping up and sitting on the window.

"Conny in the window."
The stick blonde boy says in a singsong tone, before busting out laughing.

"Alright, you've had yer fun."
The redhead says, pushing the blondie in, he makes a weird noise as he falls, but gets up immediately.

"Im okay!"
He says.

"Too bad, lets go."
Oliver says.

"Do not be cruel, he's only being his age..!"
The other, feminine blonde exclaims.

"Quiet, girlie, im in too bad of a mood to argue with someone who looks like they're about to sing a song about peace and love."
Oliver growls.

"Oi, fehk off the both of ya's, we got a job to do."
The redhead days.

"Momma River is scary when they're mad."
The stick blonde boy mumbles.

...this group is so fucking idiotic, I'll get Axel and just run, at this point offing any of them is just a waste of time, i should just drag him and not listen to his little yells about 'true love' or 'family bonds'...idiots, all of them, its like everyone I've ever met is as dumb as a fucking rock.

"You will not hear the end of this..!"
The girly blonde says.

"Sure, whatever, lets just head in."
Oliver says, jumping into the window.

Im gonna strangle Axel, the godamn prosto has yet again gotten into a situation that could kill him, and where am i? Saving his ass. I hate how much i have to protect him, but...he's my brother, no matter how much he pisses me off...he's still gonna be my brother, and i love him, so no matter what he gets himself into, I'll protect my prosto buddy.

Toby POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...where...what happened? Fuck, my head, i feel like i just ran into a mine...again..

"Hah...(y/n)..?"
I groan, standing up...im still in the game store, but im...tied up, fucking hell, my arms are tied behind my back..!

"(Y/n)?? (Y/n)!!"
I shout, struggling on the ropes.

A sound behind me startles me, i try to turn around and face it but i can't, footsteps follow and im faced with...a guy...that's the guy that was behind (y/n), where the hell did he take them..?!

"You!"
I growl, he rolls his eyes.

"Quiet down already, godamn, anyone ever tell you to respect others?"
The guy says, pulling down his hood.

He has dreads, long ones at that...i could pull on them and pull him down here, then cut them off like they're his fucking fingers...

"Fuck you, where are they?!"
I yell.

"Jesus, you just don't stop. the other person is fine, in fact they're probably a lot better than they were when you had them."
He says, pulling down his black facemask, i see his expression a lot better, he looks annoyed...he's annoyed at me? He's the fucker that's tied me up!!

"You godamn LIAR!"
I shout, he tilts his head.

"I mean...they did have a broken leg, my facts are better than your caveman talk, buddy."
He says.

"I am not your BUDDY, IM THE PERSON WHOSE GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR PIERCINGS AND SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT WITH THEM."
I yell, he looks like he's offended now...fuck him.

"Aaand just like that, You're staying tied up."
He mumbles.

He turns over and starts walking back to where he came from, going out of my field of vision again.

"HEY, GET BACK HERE, GET BACK HERE AND FUCKING FIGHT ME YOU BASTARD!!"
I yell, jerking around in my restraints.

"Hell no, i fear your power over my piercings, and i am not having some teenage terminator hunt me down like im his bitch. Stay."
He says.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"
I scream.

"...good dog. Sit."
He says, before closing the door...he left.

That fucking asshole, he has them, who knows what he could be doing to them...oh god, what if he has them tied up too?! He could be torturing them, i can't have him hurt them, they're already hurt, I'll kill him if he even scratches them!! [I talked myself out of writing a much more graphic line of text for Toby's threat.]

I'll find you, and I'll fucking kill you...you can't keep me here forever.