chapter sixty two: I really like you.

IM BACK, IM FUCKING ALIVE

I made a dnd server about this, the people in the campaign got pissed because I didn't have an ending yet...now I have real life people making me write this.

Noah POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mooom, are we there yet?"
Conny groans.

"You've asked every minute 'fer the past ten, no."
River sighs.

Nobody is here...its all silent, not even the infected are making noise, even Conny can tell that something is wrong...i hope they're all alright, i can't stand losing anyone else.

"This feels like a trap."
Oliver mutters, his eyes darting from place to place like he's expecting all of the infected to jump out at him.

"If somebody can train the dead to make a trap, I'd be seriously impressed, Soldier boy."
Alex, who's following far from the rest of the group, chuckles. He knows he's on thin ice, close to getting hit.

"Im pretty sure the dead only came because you and your brother were screaming bloody murder."
Conny sighs.

"Maybe the infected came because all of you were being idiots and took your injured buddy to a giant fucking mall."
Alex hisses.

"Hey, we didn't have a choice, maybe if these two creepy fucking twins didn't kidnap our friend, we wouldn't have been pressured to find a place to huddle in!"
Oliver hisses, glaring Alex down. Alex returns the malace...they seem alike, at least alike in the fact that I hate both of them.

"Mom, pick me up, I'm scared.."
Conny groans dramatically, River just mutters incoherent words that probably mean something along the lines of 'Im not your mom' or 'I'll kill you all'.

Suddenly, a loud metallic thump loudly hits my eardrums, making me jump slightly...is it one of the infected hitting something? It would have to be a mutation...that sounded angry.

"Jesus fehkin' christ!"
River mumbles, grabbing a screwdriver I've never seem them have before. When You're out of bullets, improvising is all you can do.

"Shh..."
Oliver shushes them, hand to his mouth as he crouches down and slowly makes his way towards the sound.

"Aye, Y'aint leavin us all alone!"
River whispers, crouching as well and following him. Conny crawls beside them like a lost puppy.

River, Conny, and that girl I don't remember the name of all follow him, leaving...me and Alex. Fucking wonderful.

"...if its between a rotting fuck-head or the Military bastard and gender cluster-fuck, I'd rather take a chance of being eaten."
Alex justifies his reason for making my 'life' a little worse.

I stare at him, If my face wasn't pale and stiff, it would show how over his bullshit I am.

The annoyance-filled silence is broken when a pencil drops from above...a pencil? I quickly look up, and just for a second I see something...or more likely, someone. In that split second, I grip my nails into the drywall and start climbing up, determined to follow the person...and leave Alex.

"Wh-hey! Get your zombie ass down here and help me godamnit!"
Alex demands, but he can't exactly enforce anything when I'm climbing up a wall.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y O U   L O S E"
The TV says, unbelievably loud. I'm not sure how to turn it down so I've just been suffering through the noise..If it's this loud already, I'm sure Nyx wasn't worried about it.

Speaking of...where did Nyx go? He was here a second ago...or maybe a lot longer ago, he turned this on and I got really, really distracted.

"...fuck this game."
I mutter, laying the controller down to get up and find wherever that dramatic fucker went...I was never going to win this level anyways.