Sempiternal Asshole

Sempiternal Asshole:
weds 6pm

Theodore the Chipmunk:
What??

Sempiternal Asshole:
u can come mine or i can come urs for project

Theodore the Chipmunk:
Okay.

Sempiternal Asshole:
you are 2 boring. yawn

Theodore the Chipmunk:
I rather talk in person.

Sempiternal Asshole:
again, boringggg

Theodore the Chipmunk:
Says the dude who hangs out with
people who think homophobia is funny.

Sempiternal Asshole:
valid response ... we can both be boring

Theodore the Chipmunk:

No, I do not want to be in your vicinity.

Sempiternal Asshole:
don't be a dickhead. dickhead

Theodore the Chipmunk:

Drown. : )

Sempiternal Asshole:
you'd miss me too much ;)

The corner of Theo's mouth turned up.

"What's up with you, Mr?" His dad grinned.

Theo snapped his neck up from his phone.

He was in the sitting room with his family, all watching a movie together but he was engrossed in his phone engaging in a back and forth between Kit. He was placed on the scintillating yellow bean bag, sitting next to Faith who was cradling a doll on the floor. His mother and father sat behind him cuddled in blankets and pillows, with Luca perched next to them, above the covers.

"Huh?" Theo said, turning his phone off.
"You've been smiling at it for ages!" His mother egged him on.
"Oh." He continued.

"Well?" She smiled.
"I'm just talking to Aahana and Duyi." He lied, trying to be as convincing as possible. His mother always managed to detect his lies, a trait he managed to inherit along with her cocoa eyes and button nose, conjoined with his dads thick, dark eyelashes, plump lips and dark skin.

"Theodore Lubanzi Sheih, that is the least convincing lie you've told in your life, Sir." She huffed.

Okay, maybe his real name was actually Theodore, and maybe he did tell people it wasn't, and maybe he forced his mom to only call him Theo to make sure nobody ever figured out.

And maybe he also wasn't as good as lying as he'd longed-for.

"To begin with, you never smile like that with those two, and moreover you refused to keep eye contact and you were picking your nails."

He heard his brother giggle a little, before shutting up after Theo sent a whack his way.

"Mom!" He screeched "He hit me!"
"Luca you are 13, not 2 stop acting like a baby." Theo mumbled.

"Boys, stop fighting. Theo, stop lying to your mother." His father added.

"I think he's talking to his girlfrienddd." Luca grinned, adding extra emphasis s on the word girl.

"Shut up you idiot." Theo said, throwing a pillow at his face.

"Tt has a girlfriend??" Faith yakked, only now looking up from her doll which was colored in lipstick and eyeshadow.