For Her Majesty the Queen

Twerker and Jerkers

Asswipe Aahana
do you want to meet up w me and duyi, theo

Dickhead Duyi
we are going to diner

Thundercunt Theo
im at friends house

Asswipe Aahana
excuse me, are u cheating on us?
duyi do u hear that, he has other friends!!
excuse me who?

Thundercunt Theo
i told u already im studying w kit,
why is it so surprising
i have other friends.
this feels very antagonizing,
nrs/ going to cry </3

Asswipe Aahana
i do not recall having that convo bc
i know for a fact i would have interrogated you,
which i dont remember doing

Dickhead Duyi
you definetly did not

Thundercunt Theo
okay well, your only saying that to back aahana

Dickhead Duyi
maybe yes, maybe no.
although i don't remember either

Thundercunt Theo
it's not a big deal lol

Asswipe Aahana
theodore zane sheih,
u have a fat crush on him fuck off
it is a big deal

Thundercunt Theo
i told u not to bring that up again-
that was when i was a sophomore
leave it, im going

Asswipe Aahana
going where

Asswipe Aahana
theo?????

Asswipe Aahana
ffs this is severe bullying
THEO ANSWER UR PHONE

"Did you- Cameron!" Kit shouted, and rushed to the other side of the island, snatching the bag of sugar from the breakfast island. Theo peered up from his phone and glanced over into the kitchen. Kit had jelly covering his hands and the crease in the corner of his mouth.

"What did you get yourself into?" Theo laughed, jumping up from the couch and swinging into the kitchen using the doorframe.

"I looked away for one second to pick the bits of jelly out of your sister's toast and he fu-" Kit coughed, catching himself out before he continued the swearing.

"I didn't eat it!" Cameron screeched.

"Oh really, how come a quarter of the bag is gone?" Kit mumbled, still fumbling around with trying to put the sugar at a place where neither of the kids could reach.

"I'll get our moms if there are too many troubles, Kristopher." Theo grinned.

Mrs. Sheih and Mrs. McCain were out in the garden, due to the persistent request of Mrs. Sheih. She'd said that she wanted to meet Kit's parents for about a month now, she had a good relationship with Aahana and Duyi's parents ever since Theo became friends with them and said that she didn't want it to be 'unfair'. Theo doubted that Kit would care about the fairness of the situation but Mrs. Sheih said that it would be horrible and impolite if she didn't meet his parents.

Kit told her that it was only his mom in the picture.

Theo noted that the actual reason was probably that she thinks parents reflect on their kids and if she found his mother to be a horrendous person, she'd be much warier of Kit. Even though she has been talking to him for a while now, and liked him, this could completely change her viewpoint of him.