The correct answer is: 3/4

It's hard to spot Kit's group being by themselves. They travel in packs, wolves of kinds. Theo didn't doubt some of them were fine if they were to be alone, and Kit had been proving that recently. It's a shame. Theo stayed put behind the door door the locker.

"Hey Jamie," Kade called out, Jamie immediately shut his eyes, annoyed by the two simple words, "What's up?" He carried on walking.

"Why you ignoring us?" Another chimes in, swinging his feet in circles.

"Fuck off, Kade," Jamie scorned, stuffing his books further under his arm.

"What was that?" Kade stood up from the locker he was leaned again, it definitely wasn't even his.

"Kade, in case you haven't noticed nobody gives a shit about this anymore so shut the fuck up," Theo joined in, slamming his locker shut and pushing himself through the restroom doors before he could hear the undoubtedly disgusting response.

"Gays always stick together," Kade sniggered under his breath.

Kit glared at the back of Jamie's head before excusing himself to the bathroom to Kai who simply nodded and rolled his eyes a small amount, for whatever reason.

"Hey," Kit smiled at the back of Theo's head, Theo was stood over the sink, washing the backs of his fingers, refusing to look up at Kit, "Sorry about them."

"Why are you apologizing to me?" He turned, brushing the water on the cuffs of his sweater, water blobbing on the fabric.

Kit leaned back on one of the restroom doors, crossing his ankle over the other, he just watched Theo, eyes fluttering over him, and drawing onto the pools of honey. A look of betrayal shone in them for a second, which was attempted to be disguised, "I am really."

The door swung open, sending Kit across the floor, jolting away for Theo. Theo scoffed, it was clear Kit was embarrassed to be simply near him.

"Oh, hello." Jamie scoffed, sniffing a little and storming over to the sink.

"You alright?" Kit asked, tentatively.

Jamie rose his brow at Theo and then furrowed them, turning to Kit, "Why'd you do that?"

"Do what?" Kit picked at the chipped paint on the bathroom wall.

"Jump away."

"I didn't."

"Fine," Jamie shrugged, Theo watched in curiosity, fiddling with the unthreaded strands on his sweater that his mother had told him if he continued doing she would throw all his sweaters out. She never did, "Tell your friends to go fuck themselves, then."

Kit chewed down on the sides of his mouth, Theo turned to him and nodded in agreement, "Right, well." Kit cleared his throat, "See you." He ruffled up the coils in Theo's hair, shooting an apologetic smile before leaving the restroom.

Jamie turned to Theo, crossing his arms over, a grin on his face, "How'd you two become friends, then?"

"I dunno. He just randomly started being nice to me. He's decent, actually."

"Oooohh," Jamie nodded, turning back to the running water.

"Whaaaatttt?" Theo imitated the elaborate, extended word.