Stamina

"You ready?" Kit asked, wiggling his eyebrows and throwing the basketball from one hand to the other.

"Must I remind you, this is a forced sports class, not the Olympics?" He pressed his lips together.

Kit screwed up his face and wiped the air in front of him, "Must I remind you, I saved you from the terrible embarrassment of being picked last? We are going on my terms, Theodore."

"It's embarrassing actually trying to play a sport when you can't, Kit. And I can't." He sucked in a bit of air and glanced around at the room, the basketballs already starting to hit the floor or the backs of the hoops.

"Yes, because you have not learned. Come on." Kit paused at studied Theo for a moment, "For me?" The corners of his mouth turned up into a lop-sided smile.

Theo pursed his lips together before letting out an exasperated sigh and wiping the palm of his hand down his face, "Fine, fine."

"You're such a push-over, you should stop that." Kit cocked his head to the side.

"Kristopher, you just asked me to do something, and then when I do you tell me not to." Theo was grinning now too. It reminds him of how Aahana always tells him to say 'no' more, except when it comes to her.

"It's fine you get- privileges, I suppose." He continued, with a roll of his eyes.

He was going to say boyfriend, but he didn't even know if that's what it was. They'd obviously gotten past friends- but how do you bring up that conversation of 'hey I was wondering if we were just friends with benefits, dating, or actually boyfriends'.

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"See I'm actually doing well! I'll be better than you soon!" Theo huffed.

Kit opened his mouth to retort, but Theo used the distraction to swoop in and get the ball in his possession, he's already bounced it down to the hoop and aiming to shoot it. He copied the instructions given to him by Kit, focus on your knees, elbows. He released the ball like he was taking a cookie from a jar and it went straight in.

"Ha!! See!!" He clapped to himself and turned around to look at Kit, who was giving him a once-over.

"You did it! I told you."

It was a minor thing, but Kit felt a warmness in the fact that he'd taught Theo how to do something, instead of the other way around for once. He wanted to pull him into a tight hug and spin him around- however in front of the whole of his class was probably not for the best.

"Right, now try again." He carried on, eyes lit up.

Theo's nostrils were flared and he sniffed up the air, "You're a masochist." He scoffed, wiping a drop of sweat off his nose, wheezing a little as he walked over to him. Both the boys' shirts were clinging to their chests, sweat glittering across their nose bridges.

"I very much hate you right now." Theo began again.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure you do." Kit hooked his ankle over Theo's and tripped him up a little as he walked past him to get the ball from the floor and he whispered under his breath "What you want me to kiss you and make up for it later?"

It was lucky Theo was already sweating and flushed from the exercise.

He barely had any time to process the comment before the basketball was flying over to him, 'to test his reflexes', Kit had previously told him the first time he randomly threw it.