(3)

So this is chapter three....

Thank you for stopping by to read this. Appreciate it!!

Please comment and vote...it helps.

So I won't keep you waiting...

Ladies and Gentlemen.. I present chapppterrr three.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cassie's POV

Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep. Uh. What's that annoying sound. I thought opening my eyes. Oh. Oh. It's Tuesday which means I have school today. Since I don't want a repeat of yesterday, I quickly went and jumped into the shower and did my business.

After I went to my closet and pick out an outfit. A skinny jeans with a baggy top that said

"2 blessed 2 b stressed" written in bold letters. I bought this when I went to the supermarket on Saturday. And stop by this mall.

I then proceed to put on my favorite converse and with to brush my hair.

I grab all my school stuff and phone and exited my room.

I have to hurry to make breakfast for aunt and then sneak some into my back.

With that thought, I ran to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. Um. Since when does she leave notes. I took it up and it reads

B back lader, slot, I went mi dinnar when I got back.. I want 2 pic out sum weding Jesses

I cringe at the incorrect spelling of most of the words. Oh brother. So guess it's just one sandwich then.i hurry to make it. Cuz I have only one hour to walk to school.

<><>

On my way I listened to this Caribbean song by Shaneil Muir. She's from Jamaica. One of my dream is to go to Jamaica. I heard that it's a very beautiful place and I can get tanned there and if I runaway that's where am gonna go.

By 7:30. I reached Larrington High School.

Phew. Now to go to my home room.

<>><><><> Minutes later>>>>>>

My first subject is English Literature. I love literature, and that's what got me writing even some of the kids in this school read my books and doesn't know that I am the author. Like isn't that really cool. A super cool secret author. Wow.

As I opened the door, I saw an unfamiliar girl beside my seat. Act normal. Act normal. Act normal. I bow my head and walked briskily to my seat. Phew and that was easy. I am so thirsty. I took out my water bottle and take a sip.

"Hey there." the voice beside me said. Is she talking to me. Nah. I don't think so. Take one more sip and it is better I didn't.

"hey, I am talking to you." she said poking me and I got up from my seat and punch her. Haha. Just kidding. I spit the water all over my desk. Dang it

" Oh, heyyyy." I said dragging out the hey. No one has ever speak to me. No one well except from the teacher and when someone is asking for a pencil or the answer for a question. Oh well. I faced her and wow. She looks like an angel. She has long black her and big brown eyes. She looks like an Indian or something.

" I am Ashanti Kingston and I am new here. I-i am sorry I poked you, I just want to make a new friend." she said pouting. Looks like an angel, speaks like an angel and act like one. Kingston, Kingston, Kingdom, where have I heard that name. Hmm. Nevermind.

" it's okay, I am Cassandra Kane, you can call me Cassie though." I said, one friend won't hurt right.

She gave me a small smile.

And then we started talking I got to know a lot about her. We have so much in common. Our favorite color, everything thing, well except physical feature. She says her brother goes to this school and she would love for me to meet him. She also says that she used to go to an all girls school and yada yada yay.

A few minutes later the teacher walks in late and said she was at a meeting and whatever. She then write on the board

Write an essay on the effects of world war two on Trinidad.

What is this...history??

Not complaining,I love to write it's just the researching. I took out my textbook and got to work.
I had to end up sharing with Sanaya cuz she said that she didn't know the name of book, so she didn't have it.

Time was up so Miss said that we should finish up for homework. I quickly packed my things and was about to exit when I felt a tug on my arm.

" don't think you are going to abandon me Missy, you are the only person I know well except from Asher and Nick." she said and we began walking . Hmm. These names sounds familiar. Meh, probably nothing.

"Who are they?" I asked curiously.

.She then stopped in her tracks mouth hanging wide open.

" You don't know Asher and Nick??" She asked. I shooked my head. Saying no.

"You don't know the two bad boys; Nicholas Knight and Asher Kingston."

Oh I know now.

Asher Kingston along with his best friend Nicholas Knight are the bad boys of the school. Yup. Every school has a bad boy. Just like every school has nerds, like me. Nothing is wrong with that though.

" Yeah, they just didn't sound familiar." I stated. We walked and then I stopped at my locker to exchange these books. Turns out her locker was right beside mine. What a coincidence. Hehe.

"What class do you have next?" Sanaya questioned.

"Umm. Calculus, What about you!??". I replied. She said she had English. We then separated and decided we will be meeting up here after class.

Lunch time

I went into the cafeteria to my lunch and of course with Asharia. She is so persistent. That's her for you. It's good to have someone by your side. I haven't had anyone by side since as long as I can imagine so. This is all new to me.

We ordered cheeseburgers and fries with Coke and sat down at an empty table.

We talked and laughed about anything that a friend would. It would look as if we are best friends..

I feel, I don't know carefree. I feel good, I laughed in a long time. I don't know but I love this feeling. I wanna feel like this all the time. Although I know this isn't possible. I thought sighing.
.......

Annnd we have come to the end of chapter threeeee

How was it?

Did you enjoy?

Feel free to comment, no negative comments...please.

I want to thank Saaavn for being the first one to vote and comment on my story.

Vote, comment and share.

Thanks!!