꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝꧂

C𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚗. 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚑𝚎𝚖.. 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝. Food is bae. Bae is food.

In the middle of eating, I heard two chairs pulling out. Hmmmm. Must be my imagination, I'm chewing so my ears isn't working properly cuz I'm chewing. So I being me and me being I went back to eating after im ready to drink my water. I raised my eyes to see. Hmm. Two, four, six. That's three pairs of eyes on me. Okay what did they put in my food. I'm seeing doubles. Maybe it's a drug I'm seeing three pairs of eyes. Different color, different face. I close my eyes and open them back. Oh, it's them. What are they doing here? This isn't there table. Nick and Asher.

They all looked at be strangely. I gave them the what the hell y'all looking at look. They looked away with a smile. Meh. Strange.

All lunch time we talked and laughed loudly getting attention from the other tables. They be looking at me like, who the hell is she. When I said I was a nobody I mean I was a nobody. And maybe these three will make me start looking at life differently. It was time for physical Ed. I love that class. Well y'all must thinking I'm a girl, so why the do I like that class? Well I love to do physical activities sooo. Yeah that's that. And alllll of us have the same thing.

We changed and everything now, we are waiting on the p.e teacher.

“Okay, class today we are doing dodgeball, you  will be in a group of 11 it's 22 of you so work it out. so here is how it's gonna go. This is graded. I will be observing everybody. Y'all start of with a 100 points it goes up to 1000, I figure you all can check Soo that won't be a problem. Choose how will be on your side carefully at the end I will be adding up your grade your grade will be individually..Do you understand?” She shouted. Oooouu la-la dodgeball.

So if I start off with a 100 I have nine hundred more points to score and if I are this I'll be getting A+.  And I have  to get A+.

“Pal it's me and you.” Sana said holding on to my arms. Hahaha. We want 9 more persons.

“Babe, we are on the same team.” Victoria said coming up to Asher. Haha.

I looked over to Asher to see him looking at...me? Why is he looking at me.

“Okay, babe.” He replied. He had a girlfriend wow. Victoria is the Queen bee. Her two minions followed after. Mazy and Beatrice. I felt Sana gagged beside me. I feel ya' girl, I feel ya'. My brother with a fake plastic girl. I wouldn't want my brother with her. If I had any.

So they have five. A few boys from the football team join them. Oh-oh. They are more fit. So now they have 11. The rest of the kids that were left came to join our side. Oh well.

“Losers.” Victoria said looking at us. I frowned. She's mean.

“Okay class it's time.” She blew her whistle and let the game begin. They from the other team threw ball at us and we dodged. No one was out. We threw and Dodge and Dodge and threw. Did I tell you that Victoria out. Yup. She was the first one to get out, crying. Oh my nails my nails. Haha. Who's a loser now..

The rest of the game people came out including Sana and the football guys. Now there is Asher and i. 

He threw the ball at me and I Dodge.Yay. Now my team was cheering for i. They didn't even know my name. Sana shouted
“Go, cass, go!!”

And I threw and Asher and he didn't dodge.he was out.

Yay. We won.

“So, team Cass won.” Miss Lenny said.

“Cassandra you did good, so you got a full thousand, that's on A+.”

SHE called out the rest of the scores. Sana got 800 that's 80. Who can guess how much Victoria got? She got 20 that's a F-. She's the loser.

Asher got 90 percentage and Nick 80.

Class was dismissed and it was time to freshen up. And go home. I have a free period so, I need to go home. I don't know if Navia is going to be there but I still have to go prepare her dinner else I'm afraid I'm going to get some beating.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 ★ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝💬  and Share.

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘, 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖@ 𝚍𝚛𝚎_𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛241.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞.