(5)

Chapter Five....

_________________
Cassie's POV
_________________

Phew, what a relief. I'm new to interacting with so many people. Jeez . Cassie stop overacting it's just two boys. No lemme rephrase. Two hot shots...of course I know what hot looks like...I'm not dumb, I don't live under a rock. I write romance novels.

I had to look away from Asher; it feels like he was seeing inside of me...Haha funnyyy.

Now to get home.... I wonder if aunt has come home from shopping for "Jesses" .... God Cassie stop making fun of your aunt. *Snorts*. Okayyyyyy what if I am making fun, at least she deserves it... SHHHH. don't tell her I said that. She would be furious.

Ashanti seems like a nice person and Her brother is Asher, Can you believe that Asher. I got to meet him two times. One when I first came here last year.....I don't even thinks he remembers and Two; when Sana introduced us. Sighs. I'm sighing a lot lately.

At last home sweet home or should I say House sour House. See What I did there. This doesn't feel like a home to me with the constant nagging and the beating... Idk.

I went to open the door and I went to see my aunt behind the door. Oh ohhhhhh. Beating....

"Sweetie, you're home, how was school today, did you enjoy it?" She asked happily....Strange.There is something going on.

"Why--" I got cut off by her hugging me and whispering. We have guest don't mess this up. Oh I see. This woman.

"Come let me introduce you." She said leading me to the living room.

There I saw two women. One middle age and a mid-twenties one..... I think?

"Mamee and Christie, this is my neice Cassie and Cass, these are my Fiancee's mother and his sister."

"Nice to meet you guys." I said smiling.

"Navy dear, you didn't tell me you had such a sweet looking neice." I think the woman who is supposed to be mamee says gushing. I see why Nayvia wants to impress her.

"She must go and change now she must be tired from all that school work, right Cassie?" She replied to her ignoring the compliment she gave me. That statement simple says.. Get the hell away from here...your presence annoy me. Hehe. She gave me a look, which the persons don't see.

"Yes auntie infact I am, I must rest I have a test tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, then we shouldn't hold you back then, go along child, we will call you down when we are ready." Christie said.. Smiling..They are sweet...Hope that doesn't change.

And away I went.

ASHER

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED . After I went upstairs and came back down. I saw Cathanya and James; My parents highschool best friends, they still are. I am sorry for them both; their daughter was kidnapped at just 2 months old by her sister. Don't know the details. They were talking about something which I think I might an idea of what it is.

I cleared my throat to announce my presence. They then stopped what they we're talking and turn around.

"Hey Asher, how are you?" Cathanya greeted.

"I am good aunt cat and You?" I replied

"Oh enough with the formalities dear, give your aunt a hug." She said coming to me with open arms. We hugged.

"So Asher, what's this I heard about you stuttering?" questioned James. Urgh. See what I'm talking about these people are super annoying.

"Nothing James." I said sounding frustrated. Why me?

I walked passed them and went to the kitchen to get a drink and then after that I am going play C.O.D.

"Nothing is wrong with having a crush Asher, it's apart of life." Mom said smiling. Crush. No. I don't think it's just a crush. It's stronger than that. Wait what am I thinking? I don't even know the girl.

"I want to meet this girl sooooo bad." Cat says. And everyone agreed with her well except for nick,Sana and I. We met her already.

"Hmmm, how about I call her?" Sana replied.

She has her number?

"You have her number?" Nick asked voicing my thoughts..

"Yuppies, we exchanged numbers after school." She said super excited might I add.

I want it.

"Well then call her." I said. Everyone looked at me smirking. What is it with these people??

She took out her phone and starting searching for something. Cassie's number for sure.

She put at her ear.

"Hey put it on speaker." Mom said. Which Sana did annnnd now it's ringing.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Everyone is anxious to hear her voice.

"Hello." Her voice answered. Oh god that voice

"Hi Cassie, it's Shanti." Shanti replied.

"Haha, I know I saw the Caller ID." She said then continued. "Why are you calling?" I can hear,I mean we can hear typing in the background.

"Asher wants to talk to you." Sana said looking at me. I gave her one of my best glare. How could she. Everybody started snickering.

"M-me?" She asked. " I don't know." Cassandra!! I hear in the background.

Yes ma'am!!» Who are you talking to» No- one» Come»

"Hey Shanti, uhmm....I gotta go." She said hurriedly.

"Cass---" She got cut off by.
" Oh looks like she's busy, oh well."

"So tell me about her."

"Well her name is Cassandra Alicia Kane."

"Really, that's what our daughter was named except for the last name." Cat said looking down and now she was going to cry. Oh boy.

"Its okay mom." Nick said going to hug her mother. Oh did I forgot to mention that aunt Cathy is Nick's mother, so we'll now you know.

We passed her a a sad smile. Nick has gone without his sister for sixteen years. Sad right? Imagine if I had to do without Sana. Annoying but still I love her.

"Her favorite color is red, she moved here last year from Frnace--"

"Cool" Nick said cutting her off.

"Ikr, if you'll let me continue, she said told me her favorite food and places she would like to go, she told me she lived with her aunt and when I asked her what about her parents she looked down and said she don't wanna talk about." Sana said.

"Maybe that's a tough topic for her." Mom said.

"Okay well it's dinner time." Sarah said.

We had dinner and we talked and laughed. Then we had dessert and to tell you the truth my mind wasn't here. It was with her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>

So the lost baby is Nick's sister?

Hey thanks for all those who voted in the previous chapters I'm very grateful, even though it's not much. But at least it's still something.

Please ,please vote it actually help me to know if you're enjoying the story
What's your favorite color?

Mine is: ♥♦Red❤️💖

Please drop a comment and vote.

Until next chapter.

Remember to vote and comment it makes me know if you like the book.

Bye🙃