(37)

Navia

That bastard! I can't believe he said I wasn't good enough, that I am an abuser..Who gives a fuck? I don't and that's exactly why I ran away with his money...Ha..I'm pretty loaded right now and wanted he must've alerted the police..I t had been a month ago though. I had been staying in hotels night after night and I think it's time to go back to see what that bitch is up to...How I am going to hurt her...I'm not happy and she won't be either.

I'm in Victoria Secret right now, they have some good stuffs in here..As I was looking at a lingerie.. I heard a high pitched voice.

“And she's not even that pretty, I don't see what Asher sees in her.” The voice said.

“Yeah, I totally agree, Cassandra is a dumb bitch.” Another voice said.

Cassandra..are they talking about the same Cassandra? I decided to eavesdrop.

“ she's getting in my way.”

I need to intervene maybe these girls will help in making her life a living hell..After all she ruined mine.

An evil smile made ways onto my lips as I made my way over to these girls.

I see myself in one Of them.

Victoria

This lady approached me earlier she look to be in her forties or something. She explained to me as to why she approached me and guess what!? We have one thing in common; seeing Cassie suffer, I honestly have nothing against her, I was just pretending but now what this lady told me I'm very interested to find out more about her...And Asher I don't like him like that..I just want something to distract me.

The plan we made was simple....

This lady knows who I am and she knows my parents and Venice's Secret and I can't let them get hurt sooo yeah. And I don't even have to agree to anything I'm moving...Thank goodness

It's time I call Asher.

“Hello Victoria, are you calling to bother me again?” He asked irritated.

“No Asher, I'm sorry.”

“What?”

“ I am sorry for everything I have done and I realized that I don't like you so I want to break up with you.” I said

“Is this Victoria Bee?”

I laughed “Yes of course.”

“Well if it is that you want.” he's trying to hide his excitement but I know him better than that.

We chatted for a little while and it actually felt nice just like old times. We then bid goodbye and that's it...the last time I am going to talk to him...

I decided to call one more person

“Hey pumpkin.” he greeted.

“Heyyyy dad, you remember that offer, I think I'm going to take it up?”

He laughed “You sure pumpkin, I don't want you to leave all your friends behind.”

“I'm sure dad.”

“Okay Angel, I'll call you tonight to make arrangements.”

We said “laters” and "I love yous"

It's time to get out of this place.Guess who's going to Chicago? Me, me, me,me,me,me,me,meeeeeeeee!