(41)

His face merely centimeters away, his hot breath fanning my face,He Rose his hands to my face, then slowly traced my cheekbones. I was staring at his face, memerized by him. He was perfect. I feel comfortable with him around me.

“Can I kiss you?” He asked lowly his voice husky....Oh God someone come and save me. I nodded again not trusting my voice to speak...We haven't even kiss yet and my legs feel like Jelly , if his hands weren't on my waist, I swear I'd fall.

Wait a second this is gonna be my first kiss...Oh God.

Will I be any good ...he had kiss many girls before so unlike me he isn't inexperienced.

He crashed his lips against mine...His lips are so soft they taste like mint and Chocolate. . .hmm chocolate. . I think that I've ust found my new candy. . .Gone we're all the nervousness and insecurities.This is my first kiss, I've always wondered how this would feel like but now I know. All we needed were each other. It's like this should've happened along time ago. I don't feel any butterflies.. There's a whole fricking zoo in my stomach...We can't get enough of each other.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as he pulled me closer, if that is even possibly. I tugged at his hair and he groaned...Deeping the kiss, He wanted entrance but I didn't give him any, he groaned and pinched my arm which resulted in a scream from me which gave him the perfect opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth...I moaned which made him smiled against my lip... It's like we were fighting a battle...I mean our tongue, he was fighting for control and I the same...neither of us won as we were out of breath...Damn you.

As he pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine, both of us gasping for air.

“That was amazing.” He said smiling.

I looked up at him smiling...This is my Boyfriend y'all...All mines.

*****

I don't know how long we've been out here but that doesn't matter right now...we are enjoying each other's company however; all good things must come to an end. It's late now and it's not like there is a cabin here that we could stay at.

We got up and get ready to go home.Asher is driving me home.

As I sat in the car I realized something...today I had my first party. It feels surreal and I got to spend it with my loved ones.

We engaged in silence...It's not awkward it's comfortable. I leaned back in the seat, thinking.

****

“Come on babe, just one kiss.” Asher said holding on to my arm..

We have reached my home and now he wants a goodnight kiss. My face had the color of a tomato right now. I tipped on my toesto kiss him on his lips when an idea strucked me...I move my lips from the direction of his lips to his cheek. I pulled back grinning evilly.

“Heyyyy.”  he whined

“You didn't stated where exactly.” I then faked yawn. “And besides I am pretty tired.”  I moved out of his arm and ran to the door.

“I promise you Cassandra Kane, I'll have my revenge.” He said in a deep voice....that's so sexy

Being the mature one I am, stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled and turn to go in his car...I really hoped he had stay but I guess he needs to be home.

He whined his window down and blow me a kiss, I pretended to catch it place it at my heart then put it in my pocket and threw my head back laughing. He shook his head waved and then drive off.