꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎꧂

"𝙾𝚑.𝙽𝚘,𝚗𝚘,𝚗𝚘,𝚗𝚘,𝚗𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔." I said to Sana after she insisted that she, I mean they took me home. I don't want when they drop me off Navia see and then we'll have to move again. Only time I want to move is when I runaway or when I go to college but I just want to finish highschool here.

“Oh, come on, what type of friend I'd be if I just let you walk home alone.” She said putting emphasis on alone. Hmm. What should I do? What should I do?

“Okay, but my aunt said I must wait for her somewhere do you'll have to drop me there.” I said lying. We got in the car.

Asher and I in the back and Sana and Nick in the front. I don't know why they did that but Asher seemed happy about. Ha. Maybe. I don't know. I wasn't looking properly...

Sana turned on the music and We squealed at the same time. It's jb and Daniel Caesar peaches.

“Yeah girl this is my jam!!”We shouted at each other. Then giggled

[Chorus: Justin Bieber]
🎶I got my peaches out in Georgia (Oh, yeah, shit)🎶
🎶I get my weed from California (That's that shit)🎶
🎶I took my chick up to the North, yeah (Bad-ass bitch)🎶
🎶I get my light right from the source, yeah (Yeah, that's it)🎶

We song this part together. The boys covered there ears. Maybe they were like. Who are they?

[Verse 1: Justin Bieber]
🎶And I say, oh (Ohh)🎶
🎶The way I breathe you in (In)🎶
🎶t's the texture of your skin🎶
🎶I wanna wrap my arms around you, baby🎶
🎶Never let you go, oh🎶
🎶And I say, oh🎶
🎶There's nothing like your touch🎶
🎶It's the way you lift me up🎶
🎵Yeah, and I'll be right here with you 'til the end of time🎶

Sana song this part while I did bobbed my head along.

[Chorus: Justin Bieber]🎶
🎶I got my peaches out in Georgia (Oh, yeah, shit)🎶
🎶I get my weed from California (That's that shit)🎶
🎶I took my chick up to the North, yeah (Bad-ass bitch)🎶
🎶I get my light right from the source, yeah (Yeah, that's it)🎶

Now it's our part.

[Verse 2: Daniel Caesar]
🎶You ain't sure yet🎶
🎶But I'm for ya🎶
🎶All I could want, all I could wish for🎶
🎶Nights alone that we miss more🎶
🎶And days we save as souvenirs🎶
🎶There's no time, I wanna make more time🎶
🎶And give you my whole life🎶
🎶I left my girl, I'm in Mallorca🎶
🎶Hate to leave her, call it torture🎶
🎶Remember when I couldn't hold her🎶
🎶Left her baggage for Rimowa🎶

That's my part. Then we song the chorus together. Wow. I'm really happy. And all good things must come to an end because, it's my stop or at least that's what I told them. We bid our goodbyes. I went into the shop and waited until the car drove off into a distance then made my way to my hom- ehem I mean house.

Not my home.

Today at school was great, I hope it doesn't change. 

15 minutes later➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

I opened the door and went inside. No-one was present, so why is the door opened. Maybe i should look a little further. I went into the living room to see my aunt sprawled out on the couch with Liqours all around. Where did she get the money. No,no,no,no,no. Please no.

I quickly ran up to my room to the palace where I keep my money. The last time I came home to see this my money was missing. I hope it's not. I went and look.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. It's gone,. It's all gone, not half, not quarter it's all gone. F^ck man. It was the money to graduate, to go to college. Now it's gone. All of it is f^cking gone.

Why just why?.

I slid down on the floor, back against the wall sobbing. Yeah that's all I can do. Sob and sob. I'm weak. I had  $10,000 dollars ) Ten.Fucking. thousand dollars. That's the money from the last books I sold.

All hope is gone. Gone. Nothing. Wait. You're talking about graduation. What am I gonna eat . Pay the bills with. I'm broke.

Sighs.

I'm gonna draw. Let me see her come to me for dinner, just lemme see. Maybe I'm gonna end up in hospital this evening cuz I don't know where the heck.... Okay Cass calm down.

Wait doesn't she have a fiancee? Or maybe they left. Oh sweet Jesus.

I'm going downstairs right now. As I'm at the head of the stairs I saw her at the bottom glaring at me. Wait.

“Come here, you bitch!!” And now she needs someone to vent out her anger on.

Nope. No way I'm going down there. Wait a second why is she the one who's angry she stole my money.

“Why, huh? Just why did you stole my money?” I screamed now the tears are coming back.

“Because you don't deserve shit, you're just a worthless piece of..of..of pig, you deserve nothing and I spent it all, all of it. I actually came back for clothes because I'm leaving you fucker to suffer. No money. No food. No shelter. No f^cking nothing. I'm going to live my fiancee and we are gonna get married in the next three months.” She said. Oh. Figured.

Final words.

“Well, I wish you have a very good life.” I said smiling. What I'm happy.

“Yeah, well i can't say the same for you.” She said as she said that a car honk was heard. She grabbed her suitcases. Which I didn't know she had. The bitch must've used my money to go shopping. Waste woman.

I went in my room to sleep. What should I do. Oh. I'm not hungry. And besides o forgot that I had my secret stash of chips. She didn't trouble it. I knew she didn't. She doesn't eat unhealthy stuff.

Guess no school tomorrow. Sighs.

Where I'm I gonna get money buy enxt book isn't supposed to be out until next month. I screamed into my pillow. It's time to sleep.

Where I'm I gonna get money.  Oh. It's time to meet up with an old friend can't believe I'm gonna do this. I wonder if I still had his card. I'll call and visit him tommorow.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Hey,hey,heyyyyyy.

you've come to the end offfff chapter nine.

How was it?

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜? (𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍?)

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍? Cuz she said she had no friend.

Don't forget to hit that star button below and comment💬

______________________________________________

Please read--  I need a super cool under cover author name for Cassandra? Any volunteers? Please let me know by commenting. I'm gonna need it in chapter 12.
______________________________________________
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 @ 𝚍𝚛𝚎_𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛241

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!!