(23)

Asher

I saw Cassie coming out with that female cop,Nick and Sana by my side..And I don't feel very good..Cassie looks vulnerable..I can see from a far..she's leaning on that cop for support maybe they knew each other..but how? It seems like I don't know much about her..it seems there is so much I need to know but I can't do that she probably will never forgive me but I have something else on my mine right now..I can't believe I have a child, a daughter a three year old..I'm like 17 turning 18 this summer...Now I'm wondering how I'm going to tell this to my family...And Cassie how I'm I going to even get her..It was hell when Victoria told me that day.

------Flashback------

It's time to go on this date with Victoria..I can't stand her but if I need to forget about Cassie I have to do this, I have to go out with her..and deep down inside I know that what I'm doing will never help me forget about her...it's like she's a seed that have been planted in my head since the day that I met her and instead...instead of it dieing it's growing it's growing into a plant and I'm afraid it can't be killed again... Damnit!! I can't get her out of my head over the month that I've talked to her..that lip, that smile,.those brown eyes behind those glasses..Stop, stop,stop right there..don't go any further..Just drive to Victoria's pick her up and get this over with..
Little did I know..that this night will change my life forever..

------At there date-----

“Babe, i love you.” Victoria said...Wow if that was from Cass-- dont you there go any further.

“Why do you love me babe?” I asked.. Cringing internally.. Believe me I don't want to do this.

“I love you because your popular and handsome and good looking, and that you are on the football team..I'm so proud of you.” Like wtf..She doesn't even love me...

“Then that's not love Victoria.” I said clenching my Jaw..

“But I do love you.”

“Love is a Strong word some mfs shouldn't play around with it.” I said.. ready to leave.

“Where are you going..boo? Again with these nicknames.

“Out of here.”

“You can't do that..you have to ask me to be your girlfriend.” She said sassily and I scoffed loudly for her to hear...

“Your sick if you think that.. Victoria.”

“Im so not..oh you'll love this.” She took out her phone and opened and do whatever and then handed me it..

“What's this?”

“Just look.” I looked at the phone..it's a picture..of a little girl..a young replica of me...Grey eyes..Black hair..shit everything about her is me...

“See there is Asharia Kingston, your daughter now if you don't ask me to be your girlfriend right this moment..I'll tell the whole entire school that; Asher Kingston badboy of  Larrington High knocked up my sister and dumped her.” At the end I was seething.

“You know that's not true, I didn't even know she was pregnant she dumped me.”I said

“Oh but they don't know that.” She said looking at her nails..Oh the nerve.of this witch..

“Okay, Victoria Bee will you be my girlfriend?” I asked..She looked happy and squealed the came and hug me..I regret this already but I have a daughter...I'm still in highschool...I haven't even grow up yet...