(44)

“Hey babe, do you want to come to our spot!?” Asked Asher.

“No, why don't you come over and explain to me why you sound so dull.” I suggested although I already know why...He doesn't have to know that.

“On my way.” He replied, immediately hanging up after.

I sighed. How do I tell him I knew that they were going out....AND I was the one who encouraged them.

Not even 24 hours yet ad we are going to have our first fight. I just know it. Asher can be very hard headed but he'll understand and that's what I love about him....There goes that L word again....

I really love him...All of him. He sure is that someone who's worth all of my time he doesn't know what I've been through but I know that if knew he'd done anything in his power. I love his overprotective self, like that one time we went on a date to the aquarium and this guy was leaning on me not even close close but he was,be and his revenge as what he called it by pushing him in the pool saying it was an accident. We both know that's a lie...As much I hate to admit though I laughed, yeah, I'm always laughing in a don't laugh situation.

What there not to love? He's everything a girl wants a Real Boyfriend. I trust him enough not to fuck this up.

Quick and I time I heard the doorbell...Wow that was quick...don't tell me he was speeding again. I went to the door to find him leaning on it. His prefect hair sticking out in all directions, where was he?

“Asher, come inside.” I stated making way for him to enter.

He walked and sat down his head in his arm.

“I can't believe it.” He mumbled

I already know what but it doesn't hurt to ask “What?”

“Shanti and Nick, I catch them making out”

“What's the problem in that?” I questioned raising my brows.

“Looks like you didn't hear me the first time, l catch my sister and my best friend making out.”

“I heard you the first time Asher, why are you acting up about this?”

He lift his head up to meet my eyes.

“Wait you knew about this!?” He questioned standing.

I nodded my head.

“ Unbelieveable.” He muttered heading for the door.

“Where are you going, Gray!?”

He scoffed“Away, I can't believe you've known about them for God knows how long and didn't tell me.” He half shouted.

“It was not my story to tell and you are  going to sit down and listen.” I said, I am tired of all this already “What am I to Shanti?”

“Her best friend.” He stated

“Okay, now look at this....How do you think she'd feel with you...her brother, going out with her best friend.”

Look you need to have an open mind about this. I know you're hurt that they didn't tell you but not everything is about you...How would you feel if Shanti wanted us to break up? Huh.....I say you go back there and talk things out ...like mature teens.”

“You're right, I-i was just angry that they hid it from me.”

“I know.” I went to the couch and sat beside him.