#7

I now present chapter Seven

Read,
Vote
Comment
N
Share.

Please visit my Instagram page and follow me up @ dre_amer124.
Please, please,

Remember to vote and comment it makes me know if you like the book.
_ _______________________
Cassie

Another day in my life. The 25 of January, 2021. Time flies very fast. Last year I didn't even dream of coming here but look at me now eh..I was in France. At first when I got there I didn't even know french. Funny, going to France and don't know french. SO I decided to learn, not very good but I learned alot. Time to go to school.

And of course I've down my morning routine already and hygienic stuff. One week has past and now today is Monday. As for my abusing, I haven't been getting any lately cuz she is never really home anymore, I hardly see her . And lemme tell you that's a relief.

I quickly went downstairs and took an apple from of the table and head out. Time for my music meditation. I plugged in my earphones and start listening to some songs. I walk to school everyday. I haven't took a bus from I was 12. The kids bully me on there and since I didn't wanna stoop down to their level, I leave them be. One time I went home with bubble gum in my hair and I had to cut it and wear a beanie to school and that didn't end well either. The kicked and pushed me calling me names all the time. And that's my life. And as Taylor Swift says in one of her songs.

the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
(Haters gonna hate)
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break (Mmhm)
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
(And fake, and fake, and fake)
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

YEAH something like that.

About 30 minutes or so I reached school. Time to head to my locker.

There I saw Sana as always. For the past week she has been kind to me. She told me everything about and i the same. No I didn't tell her I was being abused or that I write my own book or.... I stopped right there. Too many secrets. I couldn't tell her. I don't wanna loose her. She has been my only friend. Except for food... Except for book...And other things. Hear things not person. Things.

"Hey girl, wassup?" she asked as I came up to her

"Nothing much." We keep on conversating until the bell rang and now it's class time. English literature.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

"And class that is the end of the session enjoy the rest of your day." the teacher said as she dismissed us.

Sana and I, we had to separate cuz we had different classes. God I've grown sooo attached to the girl and I've only known her for one week. Guess we were meant to be friends. Now it's time for calculus my other favorite subject.

I love to calculate and solve problems.

I went into the class and took my seat. A few students are here and you could've guessed who they are. They, we the nerds. Haha.

I think I am gonna do something constructive. I'm gonna draw. What should I draw... Hmm. I took out my sketchbook and started sketching something. I know...I know. I have so many talents. It's the traveling.

About a few minutes later. The teacher comes in.. Ah. Mr. Skimpy.. That fat, short bald headed man with chubby cheeks and and he wears a eyeglass. Can you imagine.

Later after sir was marking the register, the door opened and Asher Finger-looking good Kingston. Came in. Wait...Back the truck up. What did I just at? Oh nevermind. I didn't say anything.

"Nice of you to join us Mr.Kingston please take a seat." Mr. Skimpy said looking through his glasses.

The only seat that wasn't occupied was beside me. *Internally groans*
He looked around and his eyes landed on me or maybe it's just the empty seat beside me. He made his way towards me and sat down.

"So, I'm going to give a test next class and that's next week Monday so I am going to give you a free session, I'll be sitting here so if you have any questions please ask and if not feel free to do whatever." Sir told us.

And that's what I like not alot of pressure. I can continue drawing.

"Hey." I heard a deep voice said. I think I know who that voice belongs to. Asher.

"Uhmm.Hey" I said looking at him then turn back to what I was doing. Rude I know. Okay but you wouldn't understand. He is close. He is hot. He is..... Finger-looking good. There you go again cassie, get a grip.

Annnnd when I thought he couldn't get any closer he drag his chair to ma desk. Like dude what the hell?

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm drawing." I replied looking at him. Those eyes. Mamamy.

Shock was what his eyes showed, then...then adoration? I think.

"You draw?" he asked me.

"Yeah." I answered. We starting talking from there and lemme tell you it took everything in me to not stutter he was like all up in ma face... I didn't mind though. Did I tell you I fell in love. Oh. Well I did. With his face. Those eyes. Those lips. Those.Thoseprefectly arched eyebrows. Where..Just where did he get his physical traits from. Oh god. Here I am checking out this guy. This is baaad like really bad. I never check out guys. That's not me..

And before I know it. It is my favourite part of the day, only foodies would understand. Lunch time and now I'm doing mini celebration whilst packing up my bag to meet Sana.

Uh-huh, uh-huh
It's lunch time, it's lunch time.
It's here, it's here.
My fav-our-ite timmme of the day.

Hey don't mind me, I just love ma food.

Asher said he had to meet Nick somewhere, which I was so glad that I did another mind celebration. What he was distracting me. He is hot anyone can see that. Even the dumbest of the dumb and let me tell you they are really dumb.

Asher, come out of my mind, food come it's time we meet. Muahhahahie. My long last friend.

I'm so evil, I'm so awesome. I'm gonna kill the food. Hahahahahahahahhie.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚖𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎,𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎.

𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚐@ 𝚍𝚛𝚎_𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛241