(32).

(32)

. .

. .

. .

Guess whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? It's Thursday and can any bright Sparks tell me why me the moody girl, is so excited that it's Thursday?

Well guess no one would like to answer..I'm going to the Write it, Writer's and Co foundation today...Yay. Don't ask about school..It's not like I'm missing anything

But you see, I got a slight problem..What the hell am I supposed to wear? According to Miss.Lyons I am supposed to wear anything but just look presentable...but what the hell is presentable?

I pulled out the second outfit I found and put it on..Tell you about low patience.Hey don't blame me
If it's dirt it's dirt.

I looked in the mirror at my outfit and it look..uhm okay..it's a casual outfit and it doesn't matter because The lady stated that I could wear anything...not anything anything but you at least get what I am saying?

I quickly brushed down my hair to let it hang down at my back.I applied some lip balm to my lips and yeah that's basically the end of..you know.

Seven thirty the time says...What time am I supposed to be there again? Jesus me and my tough head..I went back to laptop to find the mail that Miss.Lyons sent me.

Time:8:30 Am

Oh but it's Seven Thirty....I still better get going...it's better to be early than late, and I don't even know where I'm going.

Have you ever heard of GPS, dumbass?.... My brain screamed. I just love my brain so much..Well it isss my brain...In my head and my head is on my body and my body is- wait where is my body? Oh it's standing in my room and my room is in my house....it's technically my house since I live here and my house is where it's supposed to be.

I grabbed my backpack..it has everything I need and then my phone and a copy of BW.

:Half an Hour later:

I knew it. My outfit is a bad choice, I'm in a Uber and the driver has been eyeing me, now why would he be doing that if it isn't  my outfit..I easily get annoyed when people stare at me.

“Can I help you sir?” I asked hiding how annoyed I am at this point. He seemed to be frightened because he jumped...I swear if this man makes us crash...

“Not at all dear, you're just so pretty.” He answers... Finally.

“Thank you.”

He nodded his head and started paying attention to the road or so it seems, I can still feel his stare and it's getting creepy..I can't wait for this to be over. I sighed then plugged in my earphones and started playing some music. Maybe that will distract me...

I'm now focused on my environment.There are a lot of tall buildings around here, different business places perhaps...I snorted...of course they are business places...They sure don't look like houses.

After One thousand, three hundred and thirty six years the driver pulled up in a parking lot. I looked out at the building and I stared up at in awe hurrying to get out of this Cab...I quickly pay the driver and he smiled at me, showing his gold teeth...not weird at all...I brushed that off because I wanted to check the building out more...Sounds like a person...no?

And even up close it looks...it looks amazing... Standing tall in all it's glory... Deciding not to wait any longer, I made my way to the entrance.

Is the inside as amazing as the outside...Of course..What am I even saying? It has to be...This is one of the top Writing Company in The entire State.

I pushed the large door and entered....Coooooooool.

The Air Conditioning is up there.

I headed to what looks like the reception desk.

“Hello young Miss, how may I help you?” A lady who seems to be in her mid twenties asked smiling brightly...Wow someone seems to enjoy their job.

“Hi..I'm Cassandra Kane, I was called here by Miss.Lyons.” I stated

“Oh..Yeah Miss have been expecting you.” She came from around her desk and give me a card of some sort and put it around my neck. “There that is a pass, there is security on every floor so if they question you about who you are, you show them it.”

“Ok Miss...” I said trailing off..What's her name?

“White.” She finished. “Right this way please.” Leading me to an elevator...

This is a huge building but I assure you that you won't get lost, there is a receptionist on every floor...Tell them you want to meet Miss.Lyons and they'll notify her and she'll meet you in the lobby that is present.” She said smiling....again...Maybe it's her personality.