(6)

. .

. .

. .

Cassie's POV

It's funny how life changes very easy.. I was very surprised to see a call from Sana..She has become my friend in just one day. Friend. That one word hold Soo many meaning and of course I CONSIDER her as a friend,.don't judge, don't say I'm desperate because I'm not, you know when you just meet someone and one statement you exchange you immediately connect? Well that's how I feel. We learned so much about each other in just one day. I-i just hope it last. I never had a real friend as a matter of fact I never had a friend. And having someone to care for you after so many years is just . A good feeling. I never got the chance to make friends. Actually every two to three years we move. I don't know why. I didn't have time to settle in, no one wanted to be friends with the new girl who looks all lonely but you know what?

I didn't cry, I read and wrote stories that have touched so many lives without them knowing it's me. As I said before super cool secret agent only that it is a writer. I only want to make others happy. No one really gave me a chance.

Okay enough of this self pity.

After I had to hurry of the phone, my aunt said she heard voices and I snap and that earned me a slap during the time when Mamee and Her daughter were here. She told me that they wanted to say good bye but the slap.left bruises, it didn't hurt, I am very sensitive and she hand on some really long nails(fake). So she just make up an excuse life she always does. I think.. I don't know what she told them.

So no dinner tonight. *Sighs*. When will my life get better?

What to do now?

I've already finished my homework and I'm bored. I can't sneak in the kitchen. Aunt must be there she's always there. I wonder, who cooked for Mamee, she never cooks.

And then I thought about Sana. I hung up in such a hurry.

I need to text her.. I don't wanna lose her not yet, not so soon.

Me: I'm so sorry I hung up in such a hurry😔

It's as if she was waiting for me to text her because she replied instantly.

Its_your_bae_Sana💋❤️: Hey don't worry, it's all good😁

Me: Ok, Swyd?

Its_your_bae_Sana💋❤️: Nothing much, my and nicks parents are having dinner with us. Hbu?

Me: Nothing and..and I'm bored😒

Its_your_bae_Sana💋❤️: Don't worry bae, your Knight in shining amour is here to save the day🤗

Me:😂

Its_your_bae_Sana💋❤️: what do you wanna talk about?

Me:idk..you tell me

Its_your_bae_Sana💋❤️:What about..my brother😉

Me: You're brother, why your brother🤔

Its_your_bae_Sana💋❤️: Oh come on I know you have a crush on him.

Me:😲

And the conversation continued with her telling me I have a crush on her brother..I don't even know him and yet here I am looking in the mirror blushing like crazy. Today was good minis the slap. Now time to brush my teeth and go.to bed.

After I finished brushing my teeth, to bed I went. Sooo comfy.

Asher's POV.

After a whole session of teasing dinner was ready.We we're half way through and Sana's phone binged. Yeah, she keeps her phone at the table saying and I qoute "A girl gotta have her phone." Yeah right. A girl and that's why I can't have mine. She laughed out loud and Everyone looked at her. She then stop to look giving the "Whatisitlook." She then type and say something about Cassie.

"Youre texting Cassie?" I asked,.what I'm just curious. And now it's everyone turn to look at me and they be giving me a knowing look and now it's my turn to give the same look Sana gave.

"Aha, annnd guess what we are talking about you, I bet she is red as a tomato right now." She said smirking.

Lier. Ugh, she's just doing that to tease me....yah that's it.

"You think I'm lying?" She then show me her phone .

It's says me.

Me:what do you wanna talk about?

Cassberry_Babexx❤️💋:idk..you tell me

Me::What about..my brother😉

What the hell...Sana. She didn't let me see what Cass said because took the phone out of my hand. How to get her number. Hmmmm

Dinner was continued then after we had dessert. And my usual routine play C.O.D.

The rest of the night was a blur and now...now it's bed time and I'm thinking about a
Certain brunette. When will I have her. I need to make a move. Friends. I hate it. But that's the only way. Sighs.

I then slowly drifted off to a deep slumber.

___________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

And there you have it my lovelies, chapter six.

What did you think?

What do you think of Nick's and ASHER'S parents.

Please..

Vote, comment and Share. Thank you

(COMMENT THE NAME OF YOUR BESTIE> >)

Remember to vote and comment it makes me know if you like the book.

❤️