(40)

SURPRISEEEEEE!!” Was the first thing I heard when I entered The Kingston's Mansion. Then a light flashed in my direction..more like someone taking a picture... I'm am sooo shocked right now..

“Sleepover huh?” I asked turning to Shanti

“It work didn't it?” She answered in return

“Hwappy bday Ali.” Asharia said running into my arms and left her up.

“Thanks Ari.” I said smiling at her..She decided that I am to call her Ari and she call me Ali...it's the first three letters of out second name.

“I helped with the decorations.” She told me. I then took the time to scan my surroundings..These people really out did themselves..The theme is red, my favorite color...Wait...that's why Ashanti wanted to find a red Top...real smart and they had me thinking they forgot my birthday.

Ashanti told me happy birthday, then Nick, then Chris and Matt...They gave me presents which I told them they shouldn't have.....Oh god they make me feel so special...The only one of my friends left is Gray...My heart dropped, what if he isn't even here? He wouldn't be stupid...right? to miss my party. . .

I turned around observing everything I ma sipping on this drink that Shanti handed me earlier..This isn't a really big party about thirty to forty persons but I can't seem to find the one person I'm looking for... Gray.

And and then my eyes reached the stairs and my gaze met his..He was coming from the direction of his room...I've been there several times...He is walking in my direction showing his prefectly white teeth...He's smiling...at me.

Thud.Thud.Thud . . . There goes my heart beating and Asher  is the reason..I swear Im falling in love with him every single day...Wait wait wait back the truck up....Love!? Uh-ohhhh...I love him by I've known him for only talked to him for three months.....every day... And I know love doesn't take time.

“Happy Birthday princess.” he whispered in my ears with that voice... I shivered, goosebumps are on my skin. “Im sorry...I didn't tell you earlier, I wanted this to be fun.” he said amusingly.

“Yeah teasing me has always been you're entertainment.” I replied rolling my eyes, a smile trying to break out....Can't help it.

“Yeah....Do you want to get out of here and go to our spot?” he asked....Our spot.....We had stumbled up on it on one of our dates and from then on it had been our spot ever since...That place is magical and cliche I tell you it's a lake and there are rocks surrounding it....it is amazing especially in the nights.

I nodded my head thinking back to the times  when we  almost kiss but we always got interrupted.

*Minutes later*

We are at the lake and I swear Everytime I come here I'm still memerized by it's beauty...Our spot...

We went and take a seat on a bench that Asher brought here...It was pure struggle I tell yah but he managed to get it here with his determined self.

“I think it's time.” Asher said after we settled on the bench...I turned to him looking curious.

“Time for what!?” My curious self asked

And what shocked is that he got up from where he sat and kneeled down in front of me....He's gonna propose somebody Fan me.

“Before your Dramatic Ass Faint....I'm not proposing...not yet at least...” He said with a chuckle and then took a deep breath.

“Cassandra, I've admired you from the day you first came to Larrington High and bumped into me in the always, I swear you stole my heart from that day, I was hypnotized by your beauty . Ever single time I go to sleep I see your face and I have been a idiot to not approached you and ask you to be mine, but I thought that maybe it was a small crush, it will disappeared but hen months last and still...I wanted you more and more but i still didn't approach you then my sister befriended you and I thought that was the perfect opportunity and then that thing happened where I became a dick to you..I want you to know that I'm still sorry...

And there were the months we spent to together having late night talks, going on multiple dates...you made me the happiest guy then. . .Will you make me the happiest guy and be my girlfriend.”

I had tears in my eyes...What kind of proposal would this be without tears....I know...I know..I am dramatic.

“Yes gray, I will make you the happiest guy and be your girlfriend.” he then jumped on his and slipped the ring on my finger. After that he hugged me.

I just didn't realize the proximity between us..We were so close.

And he was looking straight at me.

“Did I ever tell you that you are beautiful?”He asked...I nodded smiling.. I don't trust my voice right now.