(39)

Guess what today is, It's my birthday, I'm officially 17..Yayyyyy. February and March had passed and Today is the 30th of April...My birthday

Time flies I know. Let make a summary of what happened over the last few months you don't want to miss it.

Number one; Victoria broke you with Asher, texted me and apologized, I was so shocked I tell yah, then she moved the following day.

Number Two; Chris and I aren't fake dating anymore, he found a boyfriend, haha I'm so happy for him. He also told everyone that he is gay..not everyone but all the persons who are in our group, Chris also told them we weren't a real couple.

Number Three; Nick and Shanti are going stronger but Asher still hasn't found out, According to them they are gonna tell him next week, there's gonna be drama.

But the biggest one is that Asher-fricking- Kingston has a DAUGHTER, A THREE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER.. I found out by myself and of course they don't know that I know....I love that little girl she's soooo adorable

Also..wait for itttttt.

Asher and I confess our like for each other, we went on numerous dates and although he hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend; I feel like I already am...I've been the happiest these past weeks thanks to: Ashanti, Asharia, Nick,.Chris, Matthew he's Chris boyfriend and lastly Gray.

About the BW, it's on top, my friends couldn't believe I was the one who wrote it, they were shocked to the core.

I also quit the dance..I feel like I already have too much doing.

****

I'm in my room frowning. I'm not going to school today or the whole week for that matter because we got study break but that's not why I'm frowning it's 11:10 am and not one of my friends have widhed me a happy birthday...it's not like we didn't talk....I even talk to Gray, I got frustrated and asked him what was today.

*Flashback*

I heard my phone ringing, maybe it is Gray. And I am indeed correct it is him.

“Hello princess.” he greeted

“Hi.”

The conversation went on and on...Neither of my friends told me happy birthday.

“Gray, what is today?”

“Uh” there was a long pause “Valentines day?” he questioned..

I hang up the phone and he didn't even call back....Ugh I hate them. Of course I didn't mean that I'm just sooo angry..

Two hour later

I was jolted awake by the ringing of the doorbell..I honestly don't know when I fell asleep but I did. I lazily got up to answer the door as I opened it Shanti entered..

“Hey girl we are going back to my place for a sleepover.” She said excitedly...Still no happy birthday...I will never forget this. She went ahead of me.

And I..I slowly made my way into my room to find all my clothes on the floor.

“What the hell Ashanti!?” I shouted. Not because of that obviously. . . This is the worst feeling ever. . . Your friends not telling you happy birthday

“I am  finding something for you to wear.”

“Pajamas will do.” I said crossing my arms.

“Yeah..no I need to find the perfect outfit,Asher lives where I live so.” She stopped what I she was doing to wiggle her eyebrows at me. “Yo have to look your best.”

“Don't I get a say?” I asked but I already know the answer so it's just pointless. Shanti can be very persuasive when she needs to be.

After minutes of torture.. I'm finally ready.... Sleep over bag packed and everything and now it's time to go..

I am still in a sour mood right now. God I'm so blue. . . Is this even normal

Sighs