(47)

. .

. .

. .

Cassie

I honestly don't know how our proximity became so close. . . I don't care either. . . All I can see is his perfectly sculptured face. . .All I can feel is his hot breath fanning my face and all I can hear. . .is the beat of my heart, it's celebrating, it has finally received what it has wanted to hear. . . The words, I love you.

He held onto my arms. . .pulling me closer. . .if that's even possible.

“Princess, look at me.” He said huskily. . I looked up to meet his eyes, damn those eyes. I can't take this any longer, I want his lips in mine,with a new found courage I tipped on my toes to reach his lips. I crashed my lips on his, he responded almost immediately. Unlike the other times this kiss started off slow. His lips tasting like chocolate.....hmmmm

He took control. . . He licked my lips with the top of his tongue, asking for entrance. I bit his lower lips earning a groan from him, I smiled. . .I'll Pat my self later for this accomplishment because right now. . .right now I need to savour this kiss, I want to amplify it. I opened my mouth letting him have access. . . I moaned as our tongue came in contact....

I don't know when we were moving but I felt the softness of my bed. We deepened the kiss , our tongue now interwined and tangled against each other. I moaned. Ireached under his shirt to feel. . .to feel those oh-so-tough abs. . .They are so hard. . .I knew he worked out but dayum

He groaned. . .

We were so occupied that we didn't hear the room door opening, we were so occupied that we didn't notice someone in the room. . . This is sooooo. . .

“Are you guys making babies.” Asharia voice said causing us to jump apart she looked around.... “Where are the sausages and bun?”

Sausages and bun?

I looked at Asher “What on Earth did you tell her?”

He immediately look away, blushing. . .Awwwwn

I immediately turned to Ari because I know he won't answer me“What did he tell you. . .Ari?”

“He said that when you put sausages into buns.”

“That's the best you came up with?” I asked nearly laughing.

Oh my God. . .Oh my

“Hey, at least I did something. . . you ran away.” he defended

“But still.” I said

He rolled his eyes and propped down on my bed. . .Ari following after.

“Hey guys I'll be back. . .I'm going for something.” Was what I said

They only nodded in return.

I went downstairs for a cup of water.

Asher told me he loved me...me.

I honestly thought he wouldn't feel the same way. . .it was a good thing I had decided to come out of  my shell. . . Everything feels perfect. . Too. . .perfect for me at least

I'm so excited and I just can't hide itttt.

- - -

I'm yet to find a title for my book, it's frustrating to think I am almost finished and I haven't find a title. . .or I have?

I just want it to be perfect, what's a good book without a good title? You need to catch writers attention with just the title, have them wanting more after just reading the first chapter but not every first chapter is interested you have to go in depth some of the times.

I'm a person who loves to read. . .I have been reading since the day I knew that books even existed, not the complicated books of course,books that have things like. .

Hi, my name is Ashley. I am a girl. I am five years old. I am a big girl.

They even came with pictures. . .I think I know why they put pictures in those type of books. . . It's to attract attention from little kids, some kids;if they don't see the pictures in the book they won't be reading, some just look at the pictures and don't read. . .I used to do both.

How long have I been down here? Two,three hours? Oh my I'm so rude!

I have forgotten that I had guest and. . .and they are so quiet. Don't blame me, I'm always here alone.

I got up to go and check what they are up to?

As I made my way up. . .I still didn't hear any noise. . .  What could they be doing for two hours without making any noise? Are they playing a prank on me. . . I hope not. I hate to be the victim of pranks.

Phew. I thought,they weren't planning on pranking me. . .they were sleeping

They look so cute. Where's my phone,where's my phone?

I searched in my back pocket and there it was. . . I hurriedly take it out and entered camera. Then snapped a photo of them. . .

Awwn they are sooo adorbs!!!!

I think I've found my new wallpaper. . . Asher is gonna be soooo jealous. . . I thought with a giggle.