(4)

Thank you for those who followed, thank you for those who read, thank you for those who voted and thank you to those who commented.

I am not that big of a writer, well since it is the first time publishing, but I do try to write and present my best work.

Surprise!!

________________________________

Asher's POV

______________________________

Yesterday she didn't come to school, I wonder why. She has been on my mind for the last year when I first bumped into her. She was new. I see her everyday alone. I wonder why. She looks so innocent. Sighs. My angel, when will I get to talk to her?

My sister transferred here yesterday but started coming here today. I wonder what she is up to.

"Hey" my best friend said snapping me out of my thoughts. Meet Nicholas alias Nick. He has been my best friend ever since kindergarten. How we met is a story for another time. And our friendship have been going strong ever since.

"Hey bro, what's up?" I replied.

"The usual" he said. We continue talking. There is this party tonight and I'm going. Anything to get my mind off someone. Nick said I'm in love, stupid right we only ever exchanged two words and besides I am Asher Kingston and guess what he doesn't fall in love...I think?.. What's wrong with me.

A certain paled skin girl with plump lips, brunette hair and brown eyes with glasses is what wrong with me. I have to take cold shower every night for the past year and lemme tell you something, it's pretty annoying sometimes.

And that's why I have hump and dump.

And as we are talking about dump. Here my plaything comes. Yeah, those typical high school blonde Barbie's....yah...that's her....... Victoria Bee..... Haha.. typical. Victoria Bee the Queen Bee..See what I'm doing there.

"Hey Ashy" She said walking up to me and kissing my cheek. Gross.

"Hey babe." I said. Just for the sex..Just for the Sex.

"Wanna Skip lunch?" she asked. I don't think it takes an idiot to see what she's suggesting.

"Okay." I said. We got up and went to the janitors closet. Shit, I forgot that I told Sana that I am sitting with her. I am going to regret this later on.

*Time skip*

It's after school right now. After my little session in the closet. I had to go to class. Now here I am waiting for my sister along with Nick, he's coming over my house. Where is she?

"Isnt that Shanti ?" Nick ask. I looked in the direction he was looking at and I saw her talking to a brunette. They were laughing. Good to know she made a new friend.

She said something to the brunette and she was backing away shaking her head and Sana drag her hands and is now pulling her to our direction.

" Hey bro, Hey Nick... I want you to Meet my new friend Cassandra Kane but you can call her Cassie." she said. That name sounds familiar..Now it's time to look at her "friend". It's her.

"Hey nice to meet you." Nick said and she nodded her head saying likewise and now it's my turn.

" Umm. Uh....Yeah...I-its nice t-to meet y-you." I said stuttering. When did I ever stutter. My sister looked at me raising her eyebrows and then she started to recognize and then she smirked and as for Nick he was trying hard not to laugh.

She looked at me and dang...those eyes. But they aren't bright...she's she's broken?.. when she noticed me looking at her she quickly looked away.

"Ashanti it's time for me to go, it was nice meeting you guys." She said with a small smile. And started walking in another direction.

"Asher has a cr--ush." Sana said laughing and Nick started to laugh along with her. After...what like three minutes... They recovered.

" Dude, I haven't heard you stuttering, like never and to see this, why haven't I video it to Show Andrew and Sofia?" He said. Those names he mentioned are my parents.

"Shut the hell up and get in the car before I leave you two out here." I said in a treathening voice. They both jumped in the car and I started to Drive home.

They wouldn't stop teasing me and you wouldn't like it if Sana and Nick teamed up. Never. It's the most annoying thing ever and when I go home...I think I'll need an Advil. I am having a headache.

*30 minutes later*

As I parked the car Ashanti quickly exited the car and ran inside the house. I bet it is to tell Mom about her day and don't forget the part about embarrassing me. They seems to do that a lot.

I sighed, Nick chuckled and exited the car also. I behind him. As I went in and reach the living room, I heard laughing, mom is there along with Dad and Sarah.....the maid.

"What is this I'm hearing son?" Dad ask. Meet my dad Andrew Kingston. The CEO of Kingston's Industry. Not your typical Rude CEO.

"Nothing dad, I'm going to change." I said mumbling the last part. Now it's more annoying... 5 on one.ugh.. Why can't I get her out of my mind. I am going crazy and I don't even know much about her. Oh but I am going to change that. Just watch me

Cassandra I'm going to make you mine. Soon. Very very soon. I can't be the only one who's feeling this way....I just can't.

*Authors note*

Hello everyone, thanks for reading.. please vote and comment and Share please and thank you.

Sooooo, Asher has a crush on Cassie; I'm sooooo surprised!!!

So what do you think will happen next?

Please comment,

Thank you