one

Soobin's hand was on his stomach, and he was trying to suppress his laughs. Tears flowed down his cheeks and the others looked at him in bewilderment, as to how a person could cry so much while laughing.

Soobin and his friends; Yeonjun, Taehyun, Beomgyu and HueningKai were seated in Yeonjun's dorm room and were playing the game of monopoly.

HueningKai had to pay up again, and the youngest cursed lightly under his breath, but because the room was quiet enough, all his hyungs heard him swear.

Taehyun and Beomgyu's eyes grew wide at the curse word slipping from his mouth.

Yeonjun's eyes too grew wide, but instantly began scolding Kai by asking him where'd he learn such words, and how he shouldn't be using such words at a young age.

Soobin, on the other hand, found it funny. Huening's pronounciation of the word 'fuck' was so smooth and good, and because it was coming from Huening's mouth, it sounded all the very more funny.

His eyes were moist from all the laughing. Once his silly laughter died down and he was still hicupping, Taehyun asked him.

"Well?" He raised his eyebrows at Soobin, which caused him to remember Huening saying 'fuck' once again, and bursted into another fit of laughter.

Yeonjun mentally facepalmed himself. Why was his friend like this?

Beomgyu, hearing Soobin laugh like a seal, began laughing along with Soobin too.

Finally, for real, when Soobin and Beomgyu recovered from their laughing session, Huening raised an eyebrow at them.

"Huening-ah, swear again! You sound so cute! Ahh you're just like my kid!"Soobin cooed and pinched Huening's cheeks, to which he gave a disgusted scowl.

"Excuse me?" Yeonjun snapped. "He's my kid."

"Nope mine." Soobin said, ruffling Huening's hair.

"Shut up Soobin, we all know Huening likes me more. I'm his father." Yeonjun said, puffing up his chest and feeling proud.

"I'm Huening's father." Soobin said firmly.

"No me."

"No me."

"No me."

"Yeonjun I swear-"

"Shut up, will you?" Taehyun sighed looking at the two men fighting over whose son Huening would be. "Anyway you're the eldest so you're the parents? Huening is both of your son? That's it stop quarreling."

Soobin tilted his head to the right in thought.

Taehyun actually made sense!

"Awwie, that means that Yeonjunnie is my husband!" Soobin squealed and attempted to hug Yeonjun tight.

But Yeonjun was faster, he pushed Soobin away. "How many times do I have to tell you not to touch me, Soobin?" Yeonjun spoke in an annoyed tone.

Soobin nodded slowly, and moved away from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin's pouty face again, but quickly looked back into the game.

"Let's continue, shall we?" Yeonjun said which made the others nod in agreement, and Beomgyu picked up the dice.

Beomgyu rolled the dice, and it was a five. Silently, he shifted his pawn five spaces forward, smiling once the pawn stopped.

"Chance!" Beomgyu squealed,and picked up the first card from the chance deck. He read it carefully, and looked at all members slyly.

"It's my birthday, pay up!" He said exictedly, and Taehyun groaned as he picked up the note and placed it in Beomgyu's hand.

"Aren't I supposed to decide if I want to give Beomgyu a gift? Like if I'm in a fight with him I wouldn't want to -" Huening asked, after looking at his almost empty money stash.

"Nope, you've gotta pay. Soobin hyyng and Yeonjun hyung, you too." Beomgyu chirped, and put his hand out for them to put their money on.

"Hmph." Yeonjun said, and slowly pulled out one dummy note from his stash, and placed it on Beomgyu's hand.

He looked satisfied.

But no, Soobin wasn't going to pay at all. If he wasn't going to win, no one else could either.

"Oh would you look at that! That peacock is flying so high! It's above the clouds!" Soobin shouted and pretended to look outside the window.

Beomgyu, Yeonjun and Huening being the three fools who believed Soobin, looked out for the flying peacock.

Meanwhile, Soobin messed up the entire board and all the pawns were all over the place, and everyone's money was mixed.

Taehyun looked at Soobin with squinted eyes, and he knew what was coming when Soobin had a sly smile on his face. But the older was fast enough to do what he had to do before Taehyun could react to it.

Taehyun sighed looking at the three men who still looked out of the window, searching for the peacock.

"Soobin, seriously? A peacock?" Taehyun asked, but Soobin shut his mouth by wrapping his hand around it.

Soobin let go of his mouth when Taehyun bit it. "What made you think they'd believe a peacock flying in the sky?"

"I don't know, but look- they actually believed me." Soobin laughed.

Taehyun sighed. They actually believed him.

Yeonjun heard Soobin giggle at the back. He turned back to see a giggly Soobin, a done Taehyun and a messed up board.

Immediately he grabbed Soobin by the neck and pulled him down on his lap.

"What do you think you were doing,huh?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

No matter how much taller he was, Yeonjun would always be stronger than him. He was stuck with Yeonjun pinning him to the bed.

Huening and Beomgyu turned around and looked at each other in horror after seeing Soobin being headlocked by Yeonjun.

"What are you doing? Let him go, Yeonjun!" Beomgyu panicked, and shook Yeonjun.

Yeonjun being the strong person he was, didn't move even a bit, and continued to hold Soobin down.

"He's not going to die, Beomgyu." Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "He's used to all of this by now, right Soobin?"

Soobin just glared at Yeonjun, and gave up on squirming, and Yeonjun smirked.

"Taehyun get the cards from that drawer-" Yeonjun instructed. "Now that this bitch has ruined the game, we might as well start another one, and without him." He said the last bit looking at the vulnerable male whose head rested in his lap.

Soobin sighed. Looked like Yeonjun wasn't going to let him go this easy.

Taehyun looked at Yeonjun for a while and said, "What makes you think I'll get it?"

Before Yeonjun could sass the younger male more, Huening interrupted.

"Alright alright, I'll bring it." Huening said, getting up from the bed.

Yeonjun smiled, which resulted in him loosening the grip on Soobin's neck.

Grabbing the opportunity, Soobin quickly tried to move, but Yeonjun was fast enough to throw him back onto the bed.

"You don't move, do you get that, Soobin?" Yeonjun said in a voice which made Soobin gulp harshly.

Yeonjun hovered on top of Soobin and smirked when he saw the younger being affected by his words.

And then he sat back on his side, grabbing Soobin's face back into his lap like nothing happened, smiling sweetly.

Soobin sighed. Looked like he had to make himself comfortable in Yeonjun's lap itself.

__________________________________

teehee, new book cause my exams just ended and plus why not :)