twenty two

When they reached the movie theatre, HueningKai saw the pop-corn counter and got over excited about that.

He left the rest of the four men behind and went to the pop-corn counter, but since he was walking a little too quick and excitedly, he bumped into another man, and sent his pop-corn flying.

"Oh my god-"HueningKai screamed,  looking at the male who just fell to the floor along with him with his pop-corn.

Soobin who was looking at Huening, smacked his forehead with his hand.

"Why is Kai always so clumsy-" Soobin complained, and walked upto Huening only to be stopped by Beomgyu.

"What?" Soobin asked, and Beomgyu pointed at the two.

"Look, HueningKai knows him." Beomgyu said, and Soobin looked at the two men.

"Are you okay?" Huening asked, giving the other man his hand to help him up.

"Does it look like I'm fine?" The said man asked, and accepting Kai's hand, he got up.

"I'm sorry, oh wait - Jeongin hyung?" HueningKai recalled, and the said man whipped his face to look at Kai.

"K-Kai?" He said, and got up, and brushed off his pants.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" Kai asked, blushing a little.

"I'm here to watch a movie of course, dummy." Jeongin replied, and Kai giggled. "Hall number 4 is mine. Which one is yours?"

"Oh, we're in the same theatre." HueningKai noticed, after looking at his own ticket.

"Me and my friends are here, you wanna join?" Kai offered, and the other male shook his head politely.

"It's okay, you guys carry-" Jeongin tried to reject his offer politely, since he didn't want to intrude their friend group.

 "I'm not giving you a choice." Huening smiled, and grabbed him by the sleeve of his shirt and dragged him to the rest of his friends.

"Hey guys, this is Jeongin hyung." HueningKai introduced, and Soobin rose an eyebrow. "The guy I told you that I was texting, Soobin hyung?" He said to clarify all his doubts, and Soobin nodded.

Oh, so this was the guy. Not bad.

"Hey Jeongin, I'm Soobin." He greeted, and all the boys introduced themselves to HueningKai's friend.

"Oh, he's here for the same movie as us." Huening said, and then looked at the older who was shying away behind him.

"Oh, join us then, Jeongin." Yeonjun offered, and the male began shaking his head.

"No, it's okay. I don't want to disturb you." Jeongin bowed.

"Oh, bullshit." Soobin said, "Huening, how about the both of you grab pop-corn for the rest of us too? And pay for him too, since you dropped his bucket." Soobin gave him a subtle wink, and Huening glared slightly.

"I know my manners, hyung." Kai mumbled under his breath, and lead Jeongin behind him again, making the older giggle about something.

"They look cute, eh?" Yeonjun whispered into Soobin's ear, and he nodded, giggling.

"When Huening starts texting him, he never stops. I have to remind him to come with me for dinner, or else he forgets that too." Soobin chuckled, and continued. "When he's not with us, he's stuck to Jeongin like glue."

"Hm, whipped." Taehyun pointed out, and Yeonjun narrowed his eyes at him and mouthed, 'like you're not', causing the younger of the two to look away from him.

Talking about how Huening and Jeongin would make a cute couple, they walked into the cinema hall.

_______________________________________________________

The movie was already half way through, and Soobin was already sobbing.

He was sitting in the middle of Beomgyu and Yeonjun, and now he was seriously cursing Taehyun for picking this movie.

He didn't like to watch emotional movies around someone else, because Soobin was very quick to get upset while watching such things. There have been many instants when Soobin was watching some movie on his laptop and was crying, and HueningKai caught him and made fun of him.

And now, he was trying to keep it low and tried that no one would notice it, but of course he just had to sit next to Yeonjun.

"Oh, what's wrong baby?" Yeonjun asked, looking at Soobin's tear strained cheeks.

"The m-movie- I'm o-okay." Soobin smiled at Yeonjun, and he really was okay.

But Yeonjun on the other hand, frowned deeply.

He didn't like it one bit that Soobin was crying, no matter what the reason was. He would admit that his face looked redder, and his watery eyes made him look pretty; but he doesn't want to see Soobin cry. Never ever.

A spark of pain ran through Yeonjun's heart as he saw Soobin's eyes water as he looked at the screen. And so, he grabbed Soobin's hand, which startled the younger and dragged him out of the hall.

People shot weird looks at the both of them, but Yeonjun didn't care, and he didn't stop until they reached outside.

"Why'd you bring me here?" Soobin asked confusedly.

"We're not watching the movie anymore." yeonjun declared," Gosh, look at your face, you look like you've cried so much." He said, and Soobin blushed deeply at this.

"Let's in there and go wash your face, you dummy." Yeonjun pointed at the washroom, and Soobin pouted.

"But the m-movie-"

"I don't want to see you cry, darling." Yeonjun said, and Soobin smiled. "Now go wash or face or else I'll have to do it for you."

"Okay." Soobin said, blushing at Yeonjun's words. Why did Yeonjun make him feel all fluttery from inside? 

"Thank you, Yeonjun." Soobin said, and hugged Yeonjun tightly.

Yeonjun wrapped his hands around Soobin, feeling his warmth. He just wanted to stay like this forever.

"Are you crying again, Soobin?" Yeonjun asked, taking a look at Soobin's face,

"N-No." Soobin managed, and broke the hug, walking away to go wash his face.

Yeonjun wanted to know what he deserved to meet such a pretty boy in his life. He wanted to cherish Soobin forever, even though forever don't last long.

_______________________________________________