seven

"Pstt." Beomgyu whispered outside Soobin's room door, after ringing the bell five times.

It was urgent, and if anyone caught Beomgyu out at this time, they'd be doomed. Beomgyu would end up in detention, and he'd naturally blame all of this on Soobin so even he would, and he'd have someone to pass his time with while in detention.

Soobin opened the door, and seeing Beomgyu outside after the curfew, he pulled him by his hand and got him in,closing the door in a rush.

"What the hell, Beomgyu?" Soobin asked, and Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"I've called you six times since evening!" He complained. "Where the hell is your phone?"

"Oh that, I switched it off and threw it somewhere." Soobin said, and Beomgyu gasped.

"Wait, why?! Don't you remember ice cream? Wow okay you don't want it-"

"No wait, I DO!" Soobin said, quickly shutting Beomgyu's mouth and Huening looked over at them suspiciously from the other side of the room.

"Let's go." Soobin said slowly, and grabbing Beomgyu's hand, but Huening stopped them.

"Where are you guys going?" Huening asked, and Soobin sighed.

"We're sneaking out for ice cream." Beomgyu said and Huening's face lit up.

"I wanna come too!" Huening said excitedly.

"What?! Bitch I only agreed to treating Soobin to ice cream. Not you, Huening." Beomgyu said, and Huening pouted.

"Let me come! I'll pay for my own ice cream." Huening said.

"Yes better be that, because I'm definitely not paying for toothpaste ice cream." Beomgyu said in a sassy tone, and Huening just made his pout fluffy-er.

"It's not toothpaste, hyung. Don't be so mean."

"Yes, it's toothpaste. Now are you coming or not?" Soobin asked, and Huening nodded quickly.

He grabbed his wallet and phone, and tip toed out of the room.

"What's the plan?"

"No plan." Beomgyu said, and Soobin raised an eyebrow.

"We'll just go and come, no biggie." Beomgyu said proudly as if he had the best plan.

"And we're not going to get caught?" Soobin asked, and Beomgyu nodded.

"Taehyun and I sneaked out last week." Beomgyu said, and Huening gasped. "We didn't get caught."

"And you sneaked out to do what?" Soobin asked, and Beomgyu blushed.

Wait, blushed?

"We just wanted to get out." Beomgyu explained. "So w left the college premises. No one saw us."

What actually had happened was that Beomgyu was really bored in his and Taehyun's dorm room. And Taehyun was being a boring person and wasn't listening to anything Beomgyu had to say. Taehyun suggested they go out to get some fresh air to calm Beomgyu down.

When Beomgyu was going to call the rest of his friends to join them, Taehyun had something along the lines of, 'Why do we need them to come? It's just the two of us going, I don't want anyone else coming with us.' And so the both of them left their dorm.

At first, Beomgyu thought they'd just go to the garden in the college, but turns out Taehyun wanted more. He wanted them to get out of the college premises because it was too 'suffocating' for him.

And so, they climbed over the walls to get out of the college, and they ended up just sitting on one of the benches and talked about the endless topics they had to talk on.

"Beomgyu?" Soobin shook him, and the younger clicked off from his thoughts.

"Y-Yes, let's go. That way." He pointed towards his right, and the other taller males followed him.

They walked in silence, till they reached the wall which Beomgyu and Taehyun had used to escape last time.

"Is this is the one?" Huening asked in a terrified manner and gasped when Beomgyu nodded.

"Well, I'm going back." Huening said. "There's no way I can climb that. It's so high!"

Beomgyu looked at him with squinted eyes.

"Nope, you've come here, and now you're coming with us." Beomgyu said and grabbed Huening's arm, while Soobin held his other arm, preventing the youngest from moving.

"But I'm scared! I'll fall and break my bones and-"

"Shut up, Ning. Nothing like that is going to happen. We won't let you fall. Plus, you're tall enough to climb over it. Think about how Beomgyu does it. He's so short!" Soobin cooed, and Beomgyu shot him a look.

"Fuck you, I'm not short. You guys are just giants. It's not my fault." Beomgyu pouted, and Huening just continued to struggle out of their grasp.

"But I'm scared of heights!" Huening whined, and Soobin shut him up.

"Climb, Huening, I'm standing right behind you. I'll catch you if you fall." Soobin said, and Huening gulped harshly.

Beomgyu chimed in too. "I'll go first, you watch me. Then you come after me!"

Huening managed a weak nod, the poor male was pale from constantly thinking about the fact that he might fall and it might lead to his death.

The headlines would be hilarious though, 'Kai Kamal Huening passes away due to fear of heights'.

He shook his head off such thoughts and concentrated on Beomgyu climbing. He fixed his eyes on the places he saw Beomgyu rest his legs and arms.

He saw Beomgyu reach the other side and Soobin motioned Huening to began his climb now.

Knowing that he's got no option, Huening started to climb, looking back every five seconds to see if Soobin is behind him and will catch him if he falls.

"I'm right here, Kai." Soobin said, and he Huening nodded, but didn't move in his place.

Soobin let out a frustrated groan, and then grabbing the younger's thighs, he hoisted him up in to the air, and he was almost above the wall.

"Ahhhh, put me down!" Huening screamed, and Soobin 'sh'ed him violently.

"Lower your volume, Kai, someone might hear us." Soobin said, and Huening bit his lip, remembering their situation.

"Yes, now put your right leg over there- I said right, not left! Yes, and your left hand on that curve, yes now jump!" Soobin instructed.

"What? Jump?" Huening whsiper shouted and Soobin nodded.

"Yes, jump. Or else I swear I'm pushing you-"

"No, I'll jump." Huening said, and he took in a deep breath and looked at Beomgyu before jumping down with a slight squeal.

Soobin followed Huening, and within the next minute, the three friends were on the other side of the wall.

"Finally." Beomgyu huffed, and Huening still looked a little dazed from the jump.

"Let's go get the promised ice cream now!" Soobin chirped, and followed Beomgyu, dragging HueningKai with him.

_________________________________________

i died. i know. i kinda took a break cause i wasn't able to log into my acc, and then after i was able to, i felt like i forgot how to write cause i hadn't written for so long. i rewrote this chapter like three times and i'm still not satisfied, but it's all i've got.