six

"Soobin!" Yeonjun shouted out, as Beomgyu and Soobin walked down the hallways, going out for the promised ice cream.

They lost the first set five - twenty one, and the second one was played only a little bit better; twelve - twenty one.

And so, there was no need to play the third set at all. Taehyun won the bet against Beomgyu, and it looked like the younger would bug Beomgyu about this particular loss of his for the rest of this life.

And hence, Beomgyu was taking Soobin out for ice cream, because well, that was the deal.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin and Soobin blushed only slightly, remembering the previous conversation with the said male.

"Um- Beomgyu could you excuse us-" Yeonjun asked, and Beomgyu nodded violently.

"Yes! Atleast I don't have buy Soobin anymore ice cream-"

"No! That ice cream is something I'll be getting, Beomgyu." Soobin squinted his eyes at Beomgyu.

"Fine. Meet me later in the evening, we'll go and come back before the curfew." Beomgyu instructed, and Soobin nodded.

"See ya mate." Soobin said as Beomgyu walked back to his room and Soobin was left alone standing with Yeonjun.

"About before, I'm sorry if it was weird, I really don't know why I said it." Yeonjun said in a confused manner and Soobin just smiled.

"Nah, it's okay." Soobin said, and Yeonjun raised his head, which was bent towards the ground to meet Soobin's eyes. "You flirted with me, and I just flirted back. It's no biggie."

"So like i-if I do that more in future will it be-" Yeonjun stuttered, and then cleared his throat.

What the fuck? The Choi Yeonjun was stuttering?

"Yes if you flirt with me in the future, I'll always flirt back, don't worry," Soobin said "Don't worry, baby." Soobin winked, and Yeonjun giggled.

"Well, then we cool." Yeonjun said, "See ya later."

"Mm, see you." Soobin ended the conversation right there, and he waved a small bye to Yeonjun before he walked past him, to his dorm room.

To many people, what just happened between Soobin and Yeonjun might be really weird, but he didn't mind. It was all a friendly act, just to annoy his friends. And of course, Soobin didn't want to be a party pooper, cause what's the fun in that?

Whatever, he thought. I shouldn't be thinking too much about stuff like this.

He reached out to his pocket to bring out the keys to his room, and opened the door to reveal a sleeping HueningKai.

Wow, this man has been sleeping for the past two hours, and hasn't changed his position even once. He looks like in the same position Soobin left him two hours ago.

Yeah, he's definitely pretending to sleep.

Soobin walked over and pulled Huening's blanket off, and the younger gasped.

That bitch was on his phone, texting someone when he was supposed to sleep. Soobin raised an eyebrow.

"Well, explain?" Soobin crossed his arms, and looked at Huening authoritatively, and the younger sighed.

"I was texting this guy," Huening began. "he's in his first year too! I met him only today. He's nice, so we exchanged numbers. I was just talking to him."

Soobin wasn't looking at Huening anymore, instead his attention was on the phone, and he was scrolling up to the find out the top of their chat.

He scrolled so much, it felt like they've been talking for ages. Once Soobin quit, he tossed the phone back on the bed.

"You aren't sending dick pictures to anyone, right?" Soobin asked suspiciously, closely scanning the younger male in front of him.

"No! Of course not, what are you saying, hyung?" Huening defended, and then Soobin plopped on the bed beside him.

"Hm, okay then it's fine." Soobin hummed, and sat on the bed, Yeonjun not leaving his mind for some reason.

____________________________

Yeonjun stared out of the window. What was he thinking when he called Soobin his 'baby'?

Gay things like this never popped up in his mind before, then why now? And why with Soobin?

He ran his hands through his pink hair, deep in thought. But what was there to think about anyway? He's always so touchy towards Soobin, but always pushes him away when he hugs him, or even holds his hands.

That, is something Yeonjun needs to think about later. But to think about it, isn't Soobin the most flirtable among all their friends? Taehyun would just shoot Yeonjun a weird look if he ever tried flirting with him, and if he didn't he'd friendzone him the moment it began. Yeonjun had no intentions of getting himself humiliated, so no, not Taehyun.

Beomgyu, well, he really was gay. And that would make it weird to flirt with him.

HueningKai, was Yeonjun's baby, and literal baby, and incest would sound weird. Yeonjun wouldn't even bother trying to flirt with Huening.

And so who was the last option? Soobin, of course!

Soobin was... very easy to flirt with. He was gorgeous in the first place, no doubt and all the girls drooled over him. Literally.

Last year, Yeonjun made the mistake of entering Soobin's room on Valentine's day, and he was greeted with all the gifts a person could ask for. Soobin then called the others, and made them all eat the chocolates and whatnot he had received, making it an 'Early Friendship Day.'

At the end, he gave away three of his bouquets to Yeonjun, because Yeonjun said he liked them.

Yeonjun has made it a point to never go to Soobin's dorm room on Valentine's Day. The day wasn't very far this year too, and Yeonjun would just end up eating tons of chocolate.

And in all conclusion, Soobin was one he could flirt easily with. And he would even go along with the act which made it all the very more better.

He tried to put Soobin out of his mind, (which for some reason, he was always on his mind), and tried to concentrate on his books more than the window plus Soobin.

___________________________________________________________